1,859 results
All reviewscentral stationa business class roombreakfast buffetnespresso machinefitness centerstandard roombusiness tripperfect locationvery nice hotelhotel is locatedbusiness hotelfew minutes walkthe heart of the citygreat breakfastairport busyogurtvolvo
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is a big hotel in the city centre. The location is great, just a square away from trains, trams and busses and shopping around the corner.
It has a big indoor square area where you have the reception, a bar and restaurant. This means that half of the rooms have its windows towards the inside. This annoys me when I get these rooms cause it feels like you are closed in. And please note that the blue curtain might look not see through but it's not ;-)

The rooms I've slept in (been here three times) has all been of a good size and always clean. The interior of the hotel is a bit out dated but if you like a good piece of post modernism you will like it a lot.

Nice beds, good breakfast and good wifi and this is all important to me. If you look for a more luxury style hotel this might not be the best place for you.

Room Tip: Ask for a room towards the outside.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank morsva
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Perfect hotel with greate location, across the square for Centralstation. 3 minutes to good restaurants and good shopping.
Stayed in Busniness room, big rooms with high quality beds and pillows, 2 comfortalbe chairs and greate view over the square, big bathroom with all you need.
Excellent breakfast with all you can ask for, all until 11:00 every day...
Perfect hotel for happy weekendtrips...

Room Tip: Choose business room, bigger, better and greate view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank AnitaKnights
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I spent three nights here on a business trip and can recommend the hotel, I will certainly be returning. The hotel is located in the centre of town, close to the railway station and within walking distance of restaurants and shops.

My room was good, spacious and clean, only complaint was the lack of any drawers for clothes such as underwear, socks etc. The room was equipped with a reasonable desk to work from, armchair, sofa and coffee table. Also, there is a free wi-fi internet connection. I slept well each night and did not not experience any noise or disturbances.

Reception staff are pleasant and efficient, I didn't experience any delays when checking in and out.

There is a nice bar with plenty of seating, good selection of beers with good service.

I didn't use the gym although my colleagues did and said it was well equipped.

I did not eat an evening meal in the hotel but had breakfast which has both cold and hot buffets, standard breakfast fare, nice but nothing remarkable.

The place is fine for a few days business trip and I am sure I will be back there soon.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Stayed here for a pre Christmas weekend. Great hotel. Clean and functional. The reception staff where very welcoming and gave us some ideas on what to do in Gothenburg.

We had a corner suite which was amazing. Fresh flowers and loads of space. Breakfast matched the room with a good selection even for a veggie. Again, staff really helpful and made our stay even better. We were able to request a turn down service while we went for dinner.

Location wise it's perfect for central Gothenburg too.

Room Tip: Try go for a corner suite.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Having trawled through what seemed like hundreds of websites, we finally settled on the Radisson for our 4 day trip over new year.

Throughout the whole stay the service was fantastic from allowing us free early (10am)/late (3pm) check in to suit our flights, to free water from the mini bar, to extended ours at breakfast to cope with guests' NYE hangovers!

The hotel has a lovely little pool and sauna which is £5 if you're not in a business room. I wish we'd upgraded as we would've used it everyday if we didn't have to pay each time.

The hotel's in a great location; everywhere, including Haga, is walkable. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013