My experience with this hotel is now many. I will list them up:
1. Shabby entrence, i find the elevator not trusteble and it had a bad smell...
2. we were not able to check in the hotel befor 19 o' clock in the evening, the receptionist had then left for the day. the reception is not open before 09:00 and it closes at 16:00... wich is not likely to be suiteble to all travellers.
3. we had to check in at an bowlingarea which was in the same floor as the hotel ( wich you possibly can imagine, made a lot of noise during the evening.
4. in the same building there also was a danceclub.
5. weird card system to get inside the hotellhallway .
6. the smell in the hallway was not good.
7.sanitary in room was ok.
9.we orderd a to bedded room, we got one decent good bed. the other person had to sleep on the floor on a thin matress.
10. we tried to talk the management about this, but the managment will not help us or did anything to improve the staying for the night. Management also used rude terms during the conversation.
10. to be able to eat you need foodtickets, and we got strikt orders not to forget these at breakfast!
11. the breakfast was sereved in the bowlingarea
12. very poor breakfast ( little choices in bread etc.)
13. during the breakfast the different sides to the bread was not refuilled.
Im glad thar this was for just one night.
I will never use this hotel again, and to think that we payed so much for this staying. to compare, we payed only 50 NOK more, at a hotel i Falkenborg ( 2,5 hrs drive from gøteborg) and the standard was twice as good as this!
Bjøro Per Helgeson Røyset
Holger Morten Røyset
Marie Helene Røyset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! We are situated 10 minutes from city centre with car or bus. There are several restaurants we can recommend in the area. We have 40 rooms from single up to 5-bed family rooms, with shower/WC, TV and a desk if you have some work to do.Breakfast buffet, wireless internet and parking in garage is included in the roomprice. (Don't leave luggage in the car. The hotel don't guarantee the safety.)For guests thar are arriving after the Front desk is closed we have keyboxes. They are situated at the second floor behind the stairs. Code to the box can you get if you use the entry phone at the boxes or call the hotel in advance. Frontdesk openinghours:Monday - Wednesday -6.00 PMThursday - Friday -4.30 PMSaturday -2.00 PMSunday & Holidays -NoonWelcome with your booking!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Euroway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.