All reviews upper deck ship hotel unique place to stay shopping centre other hotels stayed for two nights nice breakfast single bed cold meats cabin novelty reception aboard vessel masts city moored
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

Superbly located and for a change we lived for a day on water.
This ship,converted as hotel gave us a comfortable stay. Though the cabins were small they met our expectations. Nice and hospitable crew/staff and lavishly spread breakfast, we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2018

This hotel has definitly some charm, you are really sleeping in a boat :) The floor is not straight, the roof are low. clearly a boat night.
Breakfast is nice and the room is actually enjoyable even if it's large with many tables.
The single bed where a bit on the small size for me, but i'm used to double.
Bathroom is functional and ok, desk is good. Wifi was also good for work.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

I have been for two nights with my son, who is 9Y, and I have to say that we enjoyed. Good bed comfort, nice breakfast, good staff service.
Overall better than expected, at a reasonable price.
I recommend it!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2018

The hotel is a unique place to stay but it does have some drawbacks.

It is in a quiet area so noise will not bother you but lacks coffee and tea in the rooms. While they say they have coffee etc in public areas they just mean they put a pot out and leave it. We arrived back one night after 10pm and found the small amount left was cold. The front desk closes early and after that finding a member of staff will be hard.

That said the staff are quite helpful and the breakfast buffet is not huge it does have a decent selection of food with some hot choices.

If I travelled to Gothenburg again I would probably look for another hotel but I would not mind staying again if I could not find another option.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018

A very good bed. Slept like a king. The personael was very friendly and serviceminded. Very good quality of the food. The breakfast is as expected from from a good hotel.
It is situated in the middle of Gothenburg with only a few minutes walking distance to many places, shops and communications.

Date of stay: September 2018