All reviews sailing ship upper deck ship hotel unique place to stay shopping centre other hotels stayed for two nights nice breakfast single bed cold meats central location cabin novelty reception aboard masts city
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2018

This hotel has definitly some charm, you are really sleeping in a boat :) The floor is not straight, the roof are low. clearly a boat night.
Breakfast is nice and the room is actually enjoyable even if it's large with many tables.
The single bed where a bit on the small size for me, but i'm used to double.
Bathroom is functional and ok, desk is good. Wifi was also good for work.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

I have been for two nights with my son, who is 9Y, and I have to say that we enjoyed. Good bed comfort, nice breakfast, good staff service.
Overall better than expected, at a reasonable price.
I recommend it!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2018

The hotel is a unique place to stay but it does have some drawbacks.

It is in a quiet area so noise will not bother you but lacks coffee and tea in the rooms. While they say they have coffee etc in public areas they just mean they put a pot out and leave it. We arrived back one night after 10pm and found the small amount left was cold. The front desk closes early and after that finding a member of staff will be hard.

That said the staff are quite helpful and the breakfast buffet is not huge it does have a decent selection of food with some hot choices.

If I travelled to Gothenburg again I would probably look for another hotel but I would not mind staying again if I could not find another option.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018

A very good bed. Slept like a king. The personael was very friendly and serviceminded. Very good quality of the food. The breakfast is as expected from from a good hotel.
It is situated in the middle of Gothenburg with only a few minutes walking distance to many places, shops and communications.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2018

I made 1-month advance reservation for this hotel but they didn't inform me that the reception would be closed at 9 pm. We arrived at 9:10 pm and made many phone calls but no answer ! We stayed in room 222 and its small. Breakfast was basic. Never stay again.

Date of stay: June 2018