In first place I do not like the Swedish bad habit that to book a room you have to pay it in advance.
The hotel is conveniently located but the area is ugly and the hotel located in an huge parking. The staff is nice, the room clean and spatious. They have problems with the car parking and indeed the second night there was no space for us. The breakfast should be better and they have to improve the overall quality, poor choice for sweeties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Liseberg Heden is situated in central Gothenburg close to the Swedish Exhibition Centre, the main street Avenyn and the Liseberg amusement park. The four star business and conference hotel is built around three beautiful patios with 179 rooms on two floors. We offer bright and airy rooms, flexible conference facilities and a popular organic restaurant in a personal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotell Liseberg Heden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotell Liseberg Heden Gothenburg
- Hotell Liseberg Heden Hotel Gothenburg