“Great rides for all ages”

Lisebergs Nojespark
Ranked #3 of 132 things to do in Gothenburg
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular amusement park offers everything from thrill rides to quiet gardens.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have young kids and often they are limited for rides they can access but Liseberg has a large area specifically for younger ones. Nearly 20 rides they could access - a busy visit! Opening times need to be checked and it is very expensive. We were told to buy ride tickets for our baby at the entrance (so we could go on the wheel etc all together) but nobody actually asked for them when we approached appropriate attractions to ride together. You can buy tokens inside if needed.

There are newer reviews for Lisebergs Nojespark

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We enjoyed our day in this fun place. Since our kids are now teens and daring, we were able to just take it slow, see all that the park has to offer and mind you the place is big, shop for souvenirs and eat junk food, while the kids had a lot of fun with all the rides and the games. It was hot when we were there, so we took a lot of pictures and happy that we wore comfy walking shoes.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Really nice atmosphere, great rides for both youngsters and teens. The food is ok but not the strong side of the park. Great app for our mobile so we could se approx queue for every single ride.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I'm not easily scared, but the ride on Balder made me scream with fear! Loved it! I will SO do it again next time I'm in Gothenburg. Lieseberg is fun and interesting, if a bit on the expensive side. Definitely a must-see.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Traveling without children, I only visited because admission was free with my city pass and I was interested to compare it to American amusement parks. Conclusion: more low-key and charming, with many flowers, statues, etc. Most interesting was the museum devoted to a Swedish singer. There was also a charming open-air dance hall which was quite busy early in the evening. I unwisely decided to eat at one of the pricier restaurants. The food was fine and service was good but, of course, it was overpriced.