“Pretty landscaping, eat elsewhere, visit if you have city pass”

Lisebergs Nojespark
and up
Gothenburg Hop-On Hop-Off Tour by Bus and Boat
Ranked #3 of 135 things to do in Gothenburg
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular amusement park offers everything from thrill rides to quiet gardens.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Traveling without children, I only visited because admission was free with my city pass and I was interested to compare it to American amusement parks. Conclusion: more low-key and charming, with many flowers, statues, etc. Most interesting was the museum devoted to a Swedish singer. There was also a charming open-air dance hall which was quite busy early in the evening. I unwisely decided to eat at one of the pricier restaurants. The food was fine and service was good but, of course, it was overpriced.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We loved Liseberg! Great laid back atmosphere. Great rides for our 3 year old and some nice places to sit outside and eat an average meal. If we had more time we would have made a second visit.

1  Thank Beebee1977
Reviewed August 24, 2013

It was international culture week when I visited, so the ticket seller granted me free entry to the park as a goodwill gesture. I was then able to buy tokens to ride each of the major rides for less than the price of an armband, so I saved some money and for the price I paid the value was very good.

There are some very good rides at the park, but despite that I think I would have felt a little short changed had I paid full price for entry and an armband and certainly if i'd just bought the entry ticket on it's own as there's little to keep one entertained unless riding the rides.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We went in here for my 4 yr old, and she loved it. There is a 210 SEK card for 20 odd rides, but we could not complete more than 6 rides. Its because my kid liked a few ones and she kept repeating them. There is a new rabbit area, where the kids can run around.

1  Thank Ajay9252
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had so muvh fun in Liseberg, BUT it takes to much time to wait in the line for the rides. The staff are not efficient enough, so it took us around one hour to take the most popular rides. It ruins really the experience of the rides. Anyway, we had a great time, friendly service at the information desk, good food and drinks, and our day was a absolutely fun!

1  Thank N_Vacationgirl