“Great Indian food and good service for a decent price!”
Review of Tre Indier

Tre Indier
Ranked #84 of 1,338 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant with Indian food.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been eating every time when I am in Gothenburg. The food is really really good. The service as well, they are good in recommending the dishes. I have had both curry and grill dishes, lamb and chicken and could not find any bad thing! The only thing what could be better is the interior, but not a big deal. Indian beer selection is decent too, and leas but not last, very decent prices! I strongly recommend you this restaurant.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Really good food. This could be the best indian food in Sweden. The lunch-offering is especially wortwhile to checkout. I've been here three times, and i might have been a bit of a difficult customer two of the times, but the staff handled it perfectly. If they keep their prices reasonable after all the good reviews, this is a five star place! It might be wise to book a table. We were lucky to get the last table on a sunday afternoon.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

It was crowded when the three of us came in for lunch on Friday but we managed to find a table where we could squeeze in. The lunch menu food was delicious, a tiny bit spicy (which is a pleasant surprise) and a good value for what we paid, including the garlic naan bread. I will come back here.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I got a gftcard from Restaurangguiden.se, and was looking in their website for a nice place which serves Indian food for a Sunday dinner. I chose "Tre Indier". We were accepted friendly though we had not booked the table. The food was delicious, the service good, the atmosphere cosy and had a character of modern India (at least looked like that for one who has never been to India), the prices were lower than average. I would have preferred naan bread before the meal, and not during the meal, though. However, when we had to pay it appeared that the restaurant does not collaborate with Restaurangguiden.se which was sort of disappointment. One could just wonder: how come the name pops up while searching in one's website when there is no collaboration between the two? Actually it does not matter, the result is that I lost trust in both: the restaurant "Tre indier" and restaurangguiden.se... Which is the pity as it was quite a good restaurant...

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Cosy interior, friendly and conscientious staff. A lovely spot for lunch, affordable and tasty, looking forward to my next visit!