“nice, cozy and delicious”

Bee kok & bar Goteborg
Ranked #36 of 1,361 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Cuisines: Swedish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

If you ever happen to be in Gothenburg and unsure where to go for a lunch, this is a sure bet.
The restaurant is cozy and has a great atmosphere. It has a central location near all the shops and just off from Avenyn. The prices might be high for a lunch but the food is amazing, and the staff is accommodating and welcoming. There was a queue to be seated but we only had to wait for 10 minutes if not less. We were three for lunch on a saturday so it was to be expected. I had the most delicious wild meat patty and potato stew, while my friends had the burger.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Really a nice place to just hang out for drinks or a easy going dinner or for party in the evening!
Lunch is priceworthy and the service is very attentive by the charming staff.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food was nothing special, and they didn't have much for vegetarians. And they had this unenforced policy of requiring coats to be checked in a rack right by the door. Yeah, right. I'm going to hang my coat by an open door. Other people had their coats with them at their tables. I guess only the foreigners were subject to this (chargeable) policy.

There are better places to enjoy in Göteborg.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Was in Gothenburg for work so being stuck in a restaurant on your own isn't a lot of fun, but Jean and his team made me feel really welcome and I had a really great evening at the bar. Food was brilliant, plenty of dishes to choose from a cheeky menu! Just leave room for dessert, the creme brûlée with blueberries was amazing! Well recommended.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Place looked very inviting from outside on a cold , snowy Saturday afternoon, so my husband and I went in for a late lunch and we weren't disappointed. It was very busy but we were taken to a table after a short wait All the meals being served looked very appetising. We ordered burger salad and chips , and North Sea sandwich ( prawns, crab and salmon) salad and chips with two small beers. The portions were large, food delicious with great chips. Service was very friendly and efficient. Bill was 410 sek , which we thought was good value. We were only in Gothenburg for the day and were pleased we'd made a good choice visiting Bee.