$139
Upper House(Gothenburg)
$279
$264
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $305/night.

1,229 results
All reviewssingle roombusiness tripswedish breakfastwalking distanceminute walkfree wificlose to the hotelbus stopshort staynice hotelcity centregreat breakfastyogurtuniversityspauniverseumjacuzzi
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

A perfect place to stay if you go to Gothenburg by car.
Easy to access and parking.you have easy access to city (15 min walk) or go bus
5 min from liseberg.

There’s a spa bath on the hotel. The public spaces nice and clean.
The staff
The room was good .
Cleaning unfortunately could be better..
Overall a nice budget hotel.
We paid 700kr for a night (there home website)
If there’s a concert they triple the prize. I think we paid 2200 kr for one night. (Same room)

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2018

We stayed at this hotel in December 2017 to attend a friend's wedding.

I must say I was very disappointed with the size of the rooms in this hotel. There was barely any space to store anything and the bathroom was even smaller with not even space for a shower tray so the water went all over the bathroom floor.

The double bed was actually 2 single beds which made it very uncomfortable for me and my husband to sleep together.

I had initially booked a double room but didn't realise the price i had paid was actually for 1 person so when we arrived at the hotel we had to pay more for 2 people to stay in the same room which is absolutely ridiculous that I had to pay extra to share a room with my husband! It's not like we were asking to be put in separate rooms.

Our friends had booked a single room with a sofa bed but it was actually the tiniest room only suitable for 1 bed, definitely not 2!

The breakfast was reasonable but finished too early, especially for winter months.

The hotel itself is located about 20mins walk to the main tramlines and a further 30min walk to town. Unless you like to walk a lot, this is not ideal especially in the winter months.

Overall, I would not visit Gothenburg in winter months as it is tooo cold and if I did visit in the summer again I would definitely not stay at this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is fresh and clean, very good breakfast and service!
There is a gym and a little relaxing area with sun chairs and a jacuzzi.
The location is good too, a few stations away from center.
Overall a great experience.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Eva L, Chef at Quality Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you for your answer related to your last visit at the Quality Hotel Panorama.
We work to continuously improve our service and we thank you for your help.

Eva Ljungström
Bitr Hotelldirektör

Reviewed May 21, 2018

I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights while at a conference and it was very convenient for this - just a 10 or 15 minute walk. My main concern prior to check in was the size of rooms but I was pleasantly surprised - I am not sure whether this was because I got a larger room or because over comments on room size were exaggerated - I suspect the former and would therefore recommend room 1317. The only complaint was the bathroom - nothing wrong with it functionally but it have the feel of "cheap" when it probably didn't need to be like that - pretty horrible plasticy fittings and screw to the wall soap dispensers. The breakfast was very good (bar the pretty horrible coffee - please get a decent coffe machine in) and the gym looked OK. All in all, for what I suspect was a lower price bracket hotel (I didn't book so have no idea) the hotel was OK. I am not sure how far the hotel was from the center so check on that - the choice of nearby restos was also very limited - and they shut early. One last thing - if flying in to Gothenburg try and avoid having to wait for a cab - unless I was very unlikely you will have to wait

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2018

I stayed in Quality Hotel Panorama for 3 nights.The room was clean and there was also an iron in the room. It was very close to Chalmers University and only 20 minute walk from the center. The breakfast was really good and staff were super friendly. I also enjoyed the dinner there very much. I felt very welcome. They had a gym and a cool relaxation room. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business