Quality Hotel Panorama
$183
$139
Priceline
1,180 results
All reviewssingle roombusiness tripswedish breakfastwalking distanceparking placefree wifiminute walkamusement parkcomfortable hotelclose to the hotelbus stopclean roomsgreat breakfastcity centrenice roomnice stayyogurt
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I spent here three nights on a business trip. My room was rather small but still comparable with any other single room I have been in. The bed was good size but too soft for me. The room was equipped with a mini-fridge, a small couch and a desk. The room was clean and the same applies to the bathroom. I highly appreciated hi-speed wireless internet which was free of charge. What I liked the most was the hotel`s breakfast which was rich variety of salami, cheese, eggs, bacon, cereals, fruits supplemented with some of the Swedish essentials like pickled Herink and there was also nice choice of organic food. The hotel location is about 15 minute walk from the beginning of Goteborg`s Avenue which leads you to the city center after another 15 minutes. After all this is an average hotel with some positives such as free internet and rich breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2011

The reviews that say the rooms are small, are being kind. They are ridiculous, it used to be a dorm ( not sure what yr) the bathroom is tiny also. The workout room is a joke. I wish my husband would have listened when I read him the trip advisor ratings. We are at a conference, so he wanted to be with the other participants. This hotel needs a MAJOR renovation of their rooms. A long walk from eveything,especially in the rain.
Only positive, the front desk people are knowledgeable and friendly.
Do not stay here if you are used to a nice US hotel. ( such as Marriott courtyard or hilton garden.)

Room Tip: Family room, at least there is a small couch for suitcases.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The room was small but adequate, clean and quiet. Breakfast was ok, but it was very hard to find somewhere to enjoy it while actually sitting down. Twice I took my coffee and juice and placed it on a table, only to find it gone when I arrived back with the rest of my meal. As a single traveller I had noone to watch my chair while I went to pick something up from the buffet ... and then what is the point in having a buffet breakfast?
Another disappointment was that the reserved payment for the room was not released until 3 days after check-out - although full payment had also been made. I would not stay at the Pnorama again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for two nights with my partner. Having lived in Gothenburg before I knew that the location was good - in the centre yet on the side in a residential area and therefore quiet. The room was admittedly small, but we didn't spend much time there during the days. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. We were lucky to get a room on the 12th floor with great views of large parts of the city and the surrounding countryside. It's a short walk to Korsvägen, a hub for local transport and close to the Swedish Exhibiton and Congress Centre (Svenska Mässan), the University of Gothenburg and the Museum of Art. The breakfast buffet was very rich and kept us going till the afternoon. I would definitely choose stay at Panorama again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2011

The room was very small and minimalistic. It seems that it has been a while since the last renovation. Reasonably clean, though.
Stayed there for one night and it was reasonable, but would not recommend it for a longer stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business