2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$107
Orbitz.com$107
CheapTickets$107
ZenHotels.com$108
1,487 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

We stayed a couple of nights at Hotel 11 in July 2019 while visiting Gothenburg and Liseberg. The location is slightly remote from the city center, but the area around the hotel is nice.
Our kids played in the hotels play area and really enjoyed the table tennis.
Nice cardio gym on the top floor as well as a jacuzzi overlooking the harbor.
We stayed in a small family room, which was ok, but nothing special.
Ok breakfast, but very busy in peak hours.
It’s possible to charge 2-3 cars outside the hotel, but only on low speed.

Friendly service in the barception.

Overall a ok experience, but nothing special.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank baardkvamme2018
Nasim L, Receptionschef at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our nice location, friendly staff, activities for kids and lovely view. I hope we'll see you soon again, until then I wish you all the best :)

Reviewed August 6, 2019

Normally I would have easily rated this hotel 4 out of 5 but I was not at all pleased that our room wasn't ready when we arrived after 4 in the afternoon. After travelling all day and standing in line for over 20 minutes to check in we were informed that our room wasn't ready yet and they couldn't give us a time when it would be available to us. We had no choice but to go directly to the city centre for a quick visit and dinner, not knowing whether our room would be available several hours later. The room itself was faultless: clean and nicely decorated. Although not located near the city centre the nearby ferry is perfect to get there quick and easy. Breakfast was outstanding.

Date of stay: July 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry your room wasn't ready for you when you arrived. I will definitely look into why that was and take measures so it doesn't happen again. Thank you for letting me know.
I'm very glad you enjoyed our breakfast and I do hope we'll see you soon again, and that we will better meet your expectations next time :)

Reviewed August 2, 2019

The hotel is in a very nice spot with view of the city and harbor!
The Hotel needs a makeover!
Room maintenance needs to be controlled properly so that the clogged drains aren’t experienced by the customer!
Restaurant cannot be recommended even if the view is fantastic! There are better alternatives in the neighborhood!
We were coming from a five star hotel in the US, the expectations might have been set too high.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Nasim L, Receptionschef at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed our location and view but I'm sorry we did not give you the great experience we aim to give all our guests. Thank you also for your feedback on how we can improve. We will definitely take measures. I hope you'll come back to us again and that we will better meet your expectations next time.

Reviewed July 5, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel, which has just a bit of funkiness due to repurposing of waterfront properties. The staff was marvelous, the room was spacious, the breakfast was delicious and generous. Ferry service to the city center left from directly in front of the hotel, and was quick, inexpensive and a charming means of transport. The location was excellent and the hotel was a great value.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Thank you very much for all of your kind words, we´re so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, it´s exactly as it should be. Hope to see you soon again!

Anders Sköld,
Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Hotel was fabulous. Receptionist Iriga (hope I remembered correctly; if not my apology.) was very professional & having positive attitude. All hotel stuffs were very friendly and absolutely professional. Breakfast was yummy and very fresh. I'll again book in future and strongly recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. My colleague Ingrid is fantastic, I totally agree with you. Many thanks for this time, we´re all looking forward to see you again.

Anders Sköld,