Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$107
Orbitz.com$107
CheapTickets$107
ZenHotels.com$108
1,487 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Hotel was fabulous. Receptionist Iriga (hope I remembered correctly; if not my apology.) was very professional & having positive attitude. All hotel stuffs were very friendly and absolutely professional. Breakfast was yummy and very fresh. I'll again book in future and strongly recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. My colleague Ingrid is fantastic, I totally agree with you. Many thanks for this time, we´re all looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is ok but only ok. The staff are lovely and the restaurant on the 6th floor is really good. But the rooms are not so nice , little beds, cheap towels and not cleaned so much. I had a really uncomfortable nights sleep . The pillows cheap the bedding to little . I really did not like staying here except for the staff and food , that’s all that’s good. If your in Gothenburg try somewhere else .

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

I'm glad to hear that you appreciate our friendly colleges and that you really enjoyed our restaurant. Your feedback is very important to us and I am very sorry that you didn't have the great experience we aim to give all our guest. I do hope we'll get the chance to welcome you back to us so we can recommend a room type that hopefully meets your expectations.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

We stayed 3 nights during a dive fair at this hotel. Very conveniently located next to the fair venue. Service from the hotel staff was great and very supportive. Only on arrival day there was no soap in the shower of our room, small mistake from house keeping which was corrected soon after. The breakfast buffet is amazing with a huge variety & choice, I have never seen any breakfast buffet like this. Too bad on Sunday their a la carte restaurant is closed, it was the only day we wanted to have dinner in the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

It makes me very happy to read your review. I will tell my colleagues that you appreciates their service and thank you so much for your lovely words about our breakfast. We hope to see you soon again. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Staff is very helpful. Breakfast area is wide and you do not have to move around people. Check in took a long time, this was due to large groups of international skaters in town. Car park is a bit small, reserve a space ahead of time.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank jeremydiebel
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated my helpful colleagues. Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed January 25, 2019

Amazing view (from rooftop pool and restaurant) and location. Perfect atmosphere. I feel always welcome. Delicious food for breakfast and in the Restaurant (plus local micro brews). Super friendly and exzellent staff.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2019

Many thanks for you kind words. We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and we hope to see you soon again.