Lowest prices for your stay
$107
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
FindHotel
Orbitz.com$107
1,487 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean and the servers at the desk were very polite and welcoming when we arrived quite late at night. The breakfast was okay and had quite a selection for a continental breakfast and was set out like a canteen. The room was very clean and sufficient for a weekend away, when we wasn't in the room much. From the city it was about 20mins in a taxi if you don't want to take the ferry. The hotel does have a small pool on the terrace with a sauna and a gym. We did go to use the facilities but there was a few kids in the pool so we went and sat on the small terrace area instead for a little while.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. I am glad to hear that you were so well taken care of by my colleagues at the front desk. I am very happy that we could contribute to a nice experience for your weekend away from home and I hope that we will get the chance of welcoming you to Gothenburg again in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Very friendly staff and the best part is the donation for child trafficking. I used the room only for the nights as I was not at the hotel during the day. I did not get the room service done, instead I donated that amount for a good cause. Thanks for that option.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

I am so glad to hear that you appreciated my friendly colleagues and the chance of switching room service to a donation. We are very proud of our work with SWEET DREAMS, aiming towards a better life for the children far from where we are located. Many thanks for your contribution.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

The hotel is located at the outskirt of Goteborg, about 10-15 minutes by bus to the city centre. The location is nice, near the river and perfect if you are planning to visit the coast. It has private parking for free, but it tend to be full since the early afternoon. Personnel is kind; rooms are clean, big and very well lit. Breakfast is good, but after 8 am the luck of the management organization turn the place in a chaos with waiters random wandering around the room without any coordination.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Piergiorgio P
AndersS2240, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you for taking your time to give us your review. I am very happy to hear that you liked my kind colleagues and that you enjoyed our rooms. I am sorry to hear that you did not get the experience we always aim to give our guests during breakfast. Many thanks for letting us know what we can do better. Hopefully, we will get the chance to welcome you back again and give you a calmer breakfast experience.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay: rooms are big and beds are good. The overall look is à bit surprising (when you don't know, it looks like a jail) making it quite fun. Breakfast is good.
There is a beautiful view from the bar on top floor

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Anders S, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for taking your time to give us this review. We are happy to hear that you were positive surprised by our historical architecture, we are very proud to retain a part of Gothenburgs history with it´s important port. We hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed in thousands of hotels in America and they could learn a thing or two from this one.

I checked in on a Saturday afternoon after a long flight and was welcomed by a friendly and welcoming staff. The room was clean and accommodating. The beds were comfortable.

The next morning I had the most amazing breakfast buffet that was well stocked and looked like something you would find at a restaurant.

So far, my Sweden experience has been an excellent one.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Anders S, Hotelldirektör at Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Wow, thank you very much for taking your time to write this amazing review.

I am very happy to hear that my colleagues took such good care of you and that you liked our hotel. We hope to see you soon again and that the rest of your visit in Sweden will be as great as it started.