“Excellent service, great location.”
Review of Bliss Resto - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bliss Resto
Vancouver
“Excellent service, great location.”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I dropped in here for dinner on my own during a work visit to Goteborg. I was offered a table but was perfectly comfortable eating at a bar table in the lounge. The place does have something of a nightclub feel - I believe they do have DJs in a few nights a week but not the evening I was there. The venison fillet I had for dinner was fantastic, with which I ordered a side of risotto - charmingly served in an antique tea cup and saucer. Very whimsical. There was a menu substitution with the venison (morels instead of chantarells or some such), and the chef came out to apologize, which was lovely. The service was terrific. I highly recommend.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank FairviewVancouver

Sweden
“An ordinary restaurant - but a good steak”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Celebrating an anniversery we prepared for an extra ordinary evening at the Bliis restaurant in Gothenburg.
Despite an early booking and arriving early we first were placed were all guests passed for the toilet. After some discussion we got a better table. This was becoming a majoe theme during the evening, the staff didn't seem to have full control.
When ordering the waiter came back to us and to other tables exusing for having everything ordered. And when waiting for the main course we were informed that it was on it's way, but actually it was not.
The main course was excellent, a large piece of deer filet, grilled exactly to medium. The first course wasvery good, but the dessert which should be the highlight according to prevoius reviews was just ordinary. My choclate mousse did taste as premade.
Prices are OK but the feeling afterwards were only OK

• Visited November 2011
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just plain bad”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Came here since a bought a Groupon-deal and Im sure it was the last time I ever set my foot here. A chef that doesnt understand "rare". Waitresses with attitudes and high prices. No thank you.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Signatur1234567
Oxford
“Truly awful”
Reviewed July 3, 2009

One of the worst meals I've had in ages. Mussels were so overcooked they resembled raisins, and the seafood linguine tasted like bisto gravy granules. Avoid at all costs!