We have stayed in the Scandic Hallandia 4 times when visiting family in the area. The rooms are always very clean and comfortable. We enjoy breakfast and free wifi as a part of the cost of the rooms. Always a good value for travels. Love Scandic hotels in Sweden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Scandic Hallandia Enjoy a beach or city break at the Scandic Hallandia hotel, set on the Nissan River. Unwind in the sauna in the relaxation area and take in sweeping views to the castle. Dine in the elegant restaurant or do business in one of 10 meeting rooms with wireless Internet access. Facility Borrow bicycles from reception and head to the beach or see Halmstad attractions like the castle or Picasso statue. Central shops are on your doorstep at the Scandic Hallandia hotel. Buy souvenirs, take in the open-air museum, then return to the hotel for a jacuzzi and relaxing steam shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Scandic Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Scandic Hallandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Hallandia Halmstad
- Scandic Hallandia Hotel Halmstad