“Stay away !!”
Review of Oliven

Oliven
Reserve with
Oliven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 130 Restaurants in Boras
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Long waiting time, pay water tap, salad blackened, piece of plastic found on a plate, no excuse, not even asked if we wanted to have the dessert menu! Price extremely expensive for the quality of the menu! Stay away!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I love the feel of this restaurant, and the food is simply amazing! If you love Greek food, this is really a must. Have been here many times, and always go back whenever I am in town.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I ate here on a Sunday afternoon. We got there as soon as they opened. There was only one other table ahead of us. We ordered right away...and the we waited...and waited. Finally, after 1 whole hour, our food came. They never once came to our table while we were waiting to offer us bread or to explain the delay. My friend got the wrong potatoes.I had the entrecote, which was good, but the sauce (bearnaise with tiger sauce) was a little strange. I do not plan on eating here again. I also received bad service when buying a gift card.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Doesn't look too inviting from the outside. However indoors and at the table, that's where the enjoyment is. Great food and something for everyone to enjoy. (Our youngest is 13). It's mainly serves greek foods, which I just love! It is absolutely worth the price and we have already made some revisits.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Boras is a dump and not many places to go to, this is the best restaurant in town run by a Greek family and the only place you will see a bit of life in an otherwise Ghost town with rude people. Try the lamb shank...

3  Thank Franny66