“My family's favorite”

Dining options: Reservations
Uppsala, Sweden
“My family's favorite”
Reviewed March 10, 2010

My teenage kids love this place as they can compose their own main dish by choosing meat + sauce + potatoe/vegetable in any combination. Servings has been generous and the food well prepared. The setting is fairly basic, but the atmosphere is friendly and staff has always been kind and helpful.

1 Thank matsw

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good place for a family...”
Reviewed January 3, 2009

Good place for a family dinner with hungry teenagers who want meat & potatoes :)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Got a table at 5pm, w/o...”
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Got a table at 5pm, w/o a reservation, and everything was hunky dory. However, around 6 it became obvious that the waitresses were understaffed. (The place wasn't even half-full yet) We waited for more than 15 minutes after our main course plates were cleared from the table, to see the dessert menu... then we gave up, paid and left.
The food wasn't bad. The shiitake was a bit too crispy for my taste, and they could use a vegetable side on the menu. I'd eat there again, if it wasn't for the service.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of my favourites in...”
Reviewed February 5, 2008

One of my favourites in town. Not the cheapest, but they have an interesting selection of dishes, and the mix-and-match scheme means that the menu is virtually inexhaustible. They also have deserts to die for...