“Definitely worth visiting”

Ristorante Villa Romana
Reserve with
Ristorante Villa Romana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 351 Restaurants in Uppsala
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Scandinavian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Ristorante Villa Romana. You are greeted by a cozy atmosphere with carefully prepared Italian food. We are located near the river with a beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the cathedral. Come and let yourself be carried into the culinary world of Italy prepared with fresh ingredients by our talented chefs. We also have an extensive wine and grappa list from the north of Piemonte to Sicily in the south.
Reviewed February 8, 2012

My biggest Thanks goes to the cooks of this restaurant! Pasta we tried was tasty, nicely decorated and looked very appetizing. When you look at that food you want to eat it. Stuff there was polite and quick. And what I especially liked was the calm and pleasant athmosphere so my friends and I could relax and communicate with ease. I liked everything and will visit it on occasion.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was there this Christmas with my friends and we had a wonderful evening.
Highily recommendable!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

One of our favorites. The food is always great. This restaurant has a very relaxed and intimate atmosphere. I really liked Italian music, delicious Tiramisu desert and great wine assortment. Excellent and exceptionally friendly service. Delicious fresh made pasta and other fresh delights on menu. Lunch is always tasty and not so expansive. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone how wants to eat high quality Italian food for reasonable price.

2  Thank Yevgeny K
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Villa Romana has a very attractive outdoor seating by an old cobblestone square by the Fyris river in central Uppsala. If I was forced, I could go here again for a drink. With too few people in the staff service was the slowest I ever experienced. And when we were there approx. 25% of the seats were occupied, can't imagine what it would have been like if the place had been full. We waited to order, waited for the food, waited to order new drinks, waited to pay ... Stressed staff that was pleasant enough at the table, but rarely appeared there when you needed them. Food was ok but overprized pasta.

3  Thank Giraff42
Reviewed April 23, 2010

Lunch. Neither very good nor bad. Quick. Inexpensive, but not cheap (89 SEK, april 2010).