“Do mooses say MOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU?”
Review of Restaurang Lingon

Restaurang Lingon
Ranked #55 of 342 Restaurants in Uppsala
Cuisines: Swedish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Do not go here!!!!! I ordered a stew with game meat (moose) and was served mass-produced beef stew!!!! When I confronted the waitress she just said "we ran out of the option you ordered so I just changed it for what we had left".... Can you believe it??!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Zhaleh Y
There are newer reviews for Restaurang Lingon

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Excellent modern Swedish food. We went for a special anniversary dinner and enjoyed a special menu. On the expensive side, but perfect for special events.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

We have seen Lingon grow over the years and the food and atmosphere very good and sometimes top notch. When the veranda came and the live music during summer season it became THE waterhole in Uppsala. Staff is always pleasant and helpful. Interesting winelist. Interesting new innovative food.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Impossible to get in due to some steps, I use a wheelchair.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Just returned from the restuarant for my dinner.

I have ordered reindeer (125Kr) as entre and beef tenderloin as the main dish (285Kr), as my girlfriend eats little.

Good ambience. Fantastic food.

Am unsure the reason of other negative review.

forgive my typos.