“Its No...”
Review of Picnic

Picnic
Reserve with
Picnic is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 362 Restaurants in Uppsala
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy sleek styling and culinary experiences at restaurant Picnic in Uppsala. Highlighted by a stunning glass façade, this Radisson Blu Hotel's restaurant and bar offers convenient and enjoyable dining and light snacks for both locals and hotel guests from all over the world. Socialize with friends while having a delicious meal or work on a laptop while sipping a drink at the bar. Picnic loves food, laughter and great company – it is how life should be – like a picnic!
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is the restaurant of the radisson blu in Uppsala, next to railway station. It's smallish, clean and has bright decor, with window wall on one side. Food is well prepared but like most restaurants in Uppsala it is not high end; burgers, steaks that sort of thing competently executed. Servers were very nice, chatty and smiley.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

For brunch service, this hotel can learn a lot from Clarion Gillet. Small range of hot dishes. Pancakes are supposed to be American pancakes, which means fluffy little things! That's just not the case, pancakes are the same type that are served in Swedish schools. Rude waitress whom interrupted in the middle of our brunch session with the words "have you paid yet?" and set down the credit card machine on the table. Maybe a more proper way would be "I'm sorry/excuse me, we would appreciate it if you could pay now to avoid queues at the front when leaving."

Clarion next time.

Radisson Blu Up... H, Manager at Picnic, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is very
important to us. We work hard to keep a high level of food, drink and
service and we regret that we could not live up to that this time.
What you describe is nothing that is in line with our guidance
regarding service. I see this very seriously and have passed on your
comments to our restaurant team to ensure that we always deliver
outstanding service.

I would love to get in contact with you regarding this. You can reach me at:
simon.palerheim-anderson @ radissonblu.com.

Best regards,
Simon Andersson
Team Leader, Restaurant Picnic

Reviewed November 8, 2013

everything i had was pretty good. a little heavy on the salt otherwise really good. on my last night on the server's recommendation i tried the grouse and it was delicious! not too gamey at all & lighter than chicken...

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is the restaurant/bar at the Radisson Blu hotel in Uppsala. Great food, good service. I had the mussels with fries, typical Belgian food. They were very good. Service was excellent

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I ate lunch at Picnic, but when I looked at the menu, it was strictly one of light fare. Normally I like my big meal at lunch. The restaurant staff prepared grilled salmon, fresh vegetables and potatoes especially for me at a time of day they are not serving dinner. The act of doing this was one of great kindness. And the quality of the meal was outstanding. Everything was fresh and beautifully prepared. Next morning their buffet breakfast offered a vast selection of hot and cold entrees, breads, fruits, cheeses and smoked fish or meat. It was a morning feast and set me on the right path for the long flight to Copenhagen and on to Toronto