“Wonderful hotel in Uppsala”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Uppsala
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Location of hotel was excellent, near to the train station and bus stations hence travelling from Stockholm C or Arlanda airport is very convenient. Breakfast spread was good, well balance and delicious. COOP is located at the side of the hotel for those who require any additional items. Rooms are well-insulated both from sounds and the unusually long daylight in summer. Tolietries (by This Works) provided in the rooms are of good quality unlike other hotels i have stayed in. One con of the place is the lack of closet space to hang your clothes; cabinet is a makeshift sort with curtains. Overall the experience in Radisson Blu was great. Will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Radisson Blu Up... H, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Uppsala, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Vida

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for taking the time to write about it!

I hope that we will get the chance to great you welcome soon again!

Wtih Kind Regards

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel Uppsala

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Held a meeting in Uppsala and arranged for our attendees to stay at the Radisson Uppsala. The staff was fantastic and the food delicious. The rooms are typical Scandinavian, and I find it delightful. All of our guest also seemed quite happy.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Radisson Blu Up... H, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Uppsala, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Amanda!
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel and that your guests also liked us! We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I wish to visit famous city for old University; it's easy arrive from Arlanda airport by train. The hotel is 200 m in other side. The breakfast is fantastic with many dishes and meal, beautiful seeing outside, included in the price. Internet is fast. I raccomanded

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Giulio
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. I hope you found Uppsala to be a nice and warm at heart city!
I hope you want to come back to visit our town and maybe we can find new exiting spots for you to discover.

I Hope to see you soon again

Reviewed June 9, 2014

A nice hotel very centrally located in Uppsala. Beds are good, the rooms are very quiet, breakfast buffe has pretty much everything you can ask for. The wifi in 522 was very slow and disconnected frequently, maybe due to the distance to the router. This was the only negative about the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, check to get a room close to a wifi router if you depend on wifi
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Radisson Blu Up... H, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Uppsala, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our beds and quiet rooms. Thank you for letting us know about the wifi, we will have a look at this directly.
We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is a really nice hotel - very modern and comfortable and located near the train station and congress centre. The room was a reasonable size, the bedding was very comfortable and the shower had great water pressure.

My favorite aspect of my stay was the breakfasts - very high quality food and lots of variety. The design of the restaurant was also wonderful.

The only downsides to this hotel:
1. Wifi speed was very variable - often not fast enough for skype anywhere in the hotel.
2. Music from the patio outside played late - even though it was too cold to use the patio - and I could hear in my room. I could also hear some noise from the room above me.
3. There was not much closet space or drawers for clothes.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and speaking to colleagues who stayed at nearby hotels, this was definitely the best of the hotels near the train station.

Room Tip: Select a room on a higher floor, facing away from the train station and restaurant patio.
Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel and that you would recomend it!
I am sorry to hear about the music, we have since then altered the location of the speakers and I hope that we wont have this issue again
We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Well, its a Radisson Blu…what did you expect. Right next to railway station, but very good sound insulation. Staff really good (overall) welcoming and pleasant at desk and in restaurant (I have no complaints). The rooms are smallish, a bit stripped own, faux-wardrobes (really alcoves with curtains) and moderate bathrooms. Bit poky but almost saved by design. Maybe not. Reasonable stay, but will not be memorable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Radisson Blu Up... H, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Uppsala, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our great location. We look forward to your next stay, and i hope that we are able to make it more memorable

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I came to sweden/ Uppsala for giving my Lecture in an international Scientific Conference . My room was single Queen Standard in the Seventh floor, (I asked for the highest floor), I found that the Clothes Closet which is for hanging jackets and trousers and dresses and blouses is very narrow and small , and there are no drawers in the room..!! Because I am allergic to any type of dust they provided me with the Hypoallergenic Beddings. on Friday 23 May the Electricity was off in the morning, but they told us it is in the region and not only in this Hotel. So they compensated us for the Breakfast The Staff were very kind and helpful all the time for any request . For its price I would recomend it to my friends

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the high floor and I hope that the bedding was to satisfaction.
The power out lasted for 6 hours, and I am glad to hear that our staff managed to help you thorugh out your stay.