“real italian pizza in sweden”
Review of Basilico

Basilico
Ranked #24 of 335 Restaurants in Uppsala
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Uppsala, Sweden
“real italian pizza in sweden”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

It's more than 2 years that I, my girlfriends, others italian people, was looking for an real italian restaurant in Sweden. We though that it didn't exist, but finally we found Basilico. Superlativ. The pizza is the real italian pizza. And sallad also. Underbart!

• Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Enkoping, Sweden
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Nice place where you can get very good pasta, I've been there twice. Also the desserts where wonderful.

• Visited February 2013
omaha
“May not be authentic Italian but still very good”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

It may not be a typical Italian place so consider it Italian with a twist, I had seafood pasta and it was very good. I can tell from the dishes served around me that this is not a typical Italian cuisine. The waiters are freibdly. Worth a try.

• Visited September 2012
Hertfordshire UK
“Not disapppointed at all”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I have read the mixed reviews for this restaurant but I don't recognize it from our experience. The place was full of people when we ventured in which seemed like a good sign, so we got the last table on the ground floor. A really excellent bruschetta with fresh tomatoes followed by one of the best Tre Funghi pastas that I have ever had. My friend had what looked like an excellent calzone and which he enthused over. AND the service was very good too. All in all, a worthwhile experience and not expensive by Swedish standards

• Visited May 2012
Reykjavik, Iceland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hoorible service but great food”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The food was very good. Big, rich portions and the Italian food tasted great. The service however was horrible, the owner was an arrogant fool, we waited almost an hour for our food and when we wanted to pay, he wouldn't bring the bill to us so we thought we were supposed to pay downstairs. The people downstairs scolded us for leaving our table and sent us upstairs where the owner took our payment.

Visited March 2012