All reviews great location right on the water a lake view room nice view boats relaxation wifi guests
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

We booked the place for our wedding night and for the groom the night before. We ended up taking all the pictures there since the place was so beautiful and the staff was really good. I would like to come back in summer so that we can use the garden even more.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Per A
Reviewed April 10, 2017

My wife couldn't hold the exclamation back: "How Nice!" - and she repeated that several times during our stay. I had stayed at Torpa the week before and was eager to let her see for herself.

Torpa is an old summer Residence, probably built by one of the many sucessful 19th century businessmen or budding industrialists in the Stockholm area. It has been carefully restored to (or kept in) great shape and there is a multitude of little interesting details to explore.

Full service was not available during our stays, but there is a good restaurant within walking (also for elderly people) distance. Breakfast not overly plentiful but high-noth and very good.

You live close to nature here. The terrain is hilly and slopes towards a yacht harbour. There is a wonderful terrace where summer evenings must be absolutely fantastic and parking is free.

If you want to meet and chat with other guests, which is not a bad idea at all, then there are plenty of little sitting groups and, last but not least, a very talkative and entertaining young man at the reception.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Skogsgurra
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

Nice Place, clean and old Style room, a very typical scandinavian house. I stay in December and even if outside It was not cold my room unfortunately It was not warm. Maybe could be Just a mistake ...But It was not a Good impression such as I expected. No restaurant inside but you could find a good one by 5 minutes walk. I could book again as well next time .

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Luca V
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Torpa Pensionat is located in a quiet area outside of Stockholm. Next to the wather. The pensionat has a sharming oldfashioned style, and all the rooms are individually styled. Wery tasty !!! If you like interiour, you shoule explore the rooms in this hotel. 5 minutes walk, and you will find a cousy beach-restaurrant.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank hans_nummestad
Reviewed October 26, 2016

In September 2016 we have organized an international convention in this family hotel with people coming from around 16 countries from all over the world.

From the very first contact / call / I made with the hotel, I experienced only friendly behavior and very welcome atmosphere during the visit. The owners and the staff are very service oriented people and whatever I asked them, it was never a problem to make it or arrange it.

All our people they stayed in the hotel were very pleased with the rooms (they are gorgeous – if you look for rooms with old fashion furniture – but I must say the condition is like new and every room is different.

The hotel is in a beautiful area close to the lake and the dock for the boats, I guess if you come with your own boat you will be able to park it there :-) Hotel has a stunning garden around and magnificent terrace with nice view on the lake.

It has only one disadvantage - they do not have a restaurant. But this is not a problem. If you ask they will happily make you some snacks :-)

If you are looking for the night life I would not say this would be your best choice.
But if you are looking for a good quality for reasonable money, nice treatment from the staff, good food, nice surrounding and relax – this is the best you can get within a radius of 30km and definitely the best choice in Sodertalje.

Date of stay: September 2016