“Sweet dreams”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2014

A little slow service provided us with a really good indian meal, To me, the best thing was the sweet nan. I loved it. Besides that we had a mix of dishes, all was good and tasty. The chicken was a little on the over-cooked side but that is better than the opposite. The spicyness of the "medium spicy" dishes was exactly what we expected, hot but not too hot for our swedish taste. Our entrees was mixed up, one of us had a vegetarian Somosa, the other one a meat Somosa. On both plates there where one veggie and one meat. All in all, I can gladly recommend Isha for the good food to a good price and I will definitely go here again.

1  Thank buzztr

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Last week I was at Isha with my swedish coleauges , I was asked to advise about the dishes they should select and I did so, As usual Isha restaurant never disappoints you. My coleagues fell in love with the Indian Cusine. . . . .Especialy we all wanted to eat tandoori lamb shanks again. dining at Isha restaurant has become an habbit, I think my obession with Indian food will soon turn this habit in to addiction.

2  Thank madhav326
Reviewed March 31, 2013

You really just can’t stay away from this superb restaurant, the food is just beyond belief, tender and full of taste. The staff are very pleasant and even if you fancy something that’s not on the menu, no problem, it's sorted for you. I asked for a Thali and was not disappointed, excellent food. just wish it was calorie free and I would eat there every day. A place to visit before you go anywhere else in Nykoping. This is the ONLY Indian restaurant in town any other are fake.

2  Thank TMC1966
Reviewed March 21, 2013

A very good Indian restaurant with a selection of great tasting dishes, excellent and friendly service from the waitresses and waiters. I'm not a huge fan of traditional Indian dishes, although the chef catered for my specified dish without any problems, nothing seemed to much hassle for this very well presented restaurant. 5 stars. Can not wait to return for another meal.

2  Thank Jourdan M
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I am an indian living in sweden. . . I have tried different indian restaurents in sweden, most of them r fake. But this one hmmm it feels like home, the food here is more than authentic . . . Its pure indian.

4  Thank madhav326