“A Hard Rock, but not at this Cafe?”
Review of Tres Tapas

Tres Tapas
Reserve with
Tres Tapas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Nykoping
Cuisines: Bar, European, Spanish, International
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Corby, United Kingdom
“A Hard Rock, but not at this Cafe?”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Went out with some friends to this recommended Taps restaurant and bar, was a truly pleasant evening, the surroundings made you feel as if you were in a unique corner of Spain, the menu was packed with delicious cuisine, we allowed our very tentative waiter to suggest the general starter’s for our table, the garlic mushrooms were the best I ever yet to taste, amazing. What did catch my eye was the Black Rock steak, when I enquired I was amazed to hear that you get a 400 degrees marble block and you cook your steak as you eat and want it, no sooner mention I was sold, the Fillet was tender and succulent and as you cut your slice off, immediately cooked it on the Black Rock, was a first for me but defiantly not the last. Washed down with a cool pint of draught Sam Miguel made for a truly wonderful experience, my Swedish is not so good so we declined to take part in the Friday night quiz, good job as we have probably won anyhow, I jest.

A warm and quiet place with a delightful ambiance and time to be taken back to good old Spain with excellent food and very comfortable surroundings, good for all tastes, family and business. Counting the days for my next visit.

• Visited April 2013