TripAdvisor
Linkoping
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews close to the airport thea spa receptionist stockholm towels sweden beds city
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is quite modern with nice clean rooms. They are not large but adequate for a 1 or 2 night stay.
The features are all quite modern
Staff here were all helpful and polite
The breakfast was very good with a reasonable selection of choices.
Parking was easy and free
The hotel is located in an area without much around it so if you don’t wish to eat there you will need to drive if you don’t want a hamburger at the Max store next door.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Hello Grant,

Big thanks for a wonderful review!
I'm very happy to hear you had a good stay with us and I really want to thank you for all your feedback.
I hope you'll come back again soon - you're most welcome any time.

Have a nice day! :)

Reviewed August 5, 2019

We chose the box as it was close to the airport. We got a taxi on arrival as it was very late, but it is easy to walk to the airport in 15-20 minutes, nice and flat. We had a few teething problems on arrival with the key to our room not working... involved several trips back to reception, receptionist changed our room to a bigger room, but that also did not open until she reconfigured the keycard a second time. Our airline had also lost our luggage so it wasn’t a great start. When I asked the receptionist gave us two toothbrushes, usually chargeable but gave for free. The room was well appointed and comfortable, but the shower gel had run out, as we had no luggage this was a bit of an issue. There are no bathroom amenities usually found in other hotels, but there was a robe (no belt) and flip flops. It was an easy and very pleasant 20 minute walk to Linköping. Breakfast was ok. The scrambled eggs were disgusting though, worst I’ve ever tasted. Bacon was empty. Enjoyed boiled egg instead. Decent continental selection. Had to ask for plates as none out. Overall though a decent enough stay and I would stay again for the room quality, location and friendly staff.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Hi Sara,

4/5 stars, that's amazing to see - thank you for your review!
Also thank you for your feedback, it means a lot for us to improve for your next visit.
I am glad to hear you found our location perfect and that you enjoyed your stay with us.
It is important that a hotel bed is comfortable so you get a good night sleep even if being out on the road, right? :)
I'm sorry to hear about your luggage. I hope you've got it back by now! I'm also sorry to hear you weren't really that impressed by our breakfast buffet. I hope we can change that until next time you stay with us.

It's nice to hear that you want to come back. We look forward to seeing you again!
You're mostly welcome!
I wish you a great Wednesday! :)

Reviewed July 28, 2019

This has to be, by far, the coolest hotel I´ve ever stayed at. Thea, the receptionist, had us from hello! Perfectly welcoming, friendly, enthusiastic and smiling, - you could tell she loved her job! Seems to be quite the standard at this hotel, because everyone we met, had the kind of glow you can see in people who love what they do!

The room was great, all in black, and with the best bed ever!!! Bathroom was nice and clean.

Breakfast was good, and the restaurant had both great service and food :) We loved it here! Be sure to order the white Sangria!

Plenty of parking for the guests.

Room tip: Ask for a corner room.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

Dear guest,

I'm so happy to you enjoyed your stay with us! Thea is wonderful, isn't she! :)
Amazing to hear you felt a warm welcome and a good night sleep during your stay!
A big thank you for this fantastic review and feedback!

Welcome back - we hope to see you soon again!

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

I accually prefer this hotel because of it’s location.
As a salesman I travel all over Sweden and if I can I usually prefer stay outside the city centers if I’m not meeting up with a client over diner at night.

This hotel is Very clean, Nice design, good Continental breakfast and a good cuisine over all.

Today I was trying out the gym and the spa section for the first time.
Good gym with several machines.
3 threadmills, 2 bicycles.
Fresh n clean.

Afterwards I was Going to the spa section to relax after the gym.
To my surprise this wasn’t inclused in the price.
I got charged 95SEK and the girl at the counter (at the spa section) told me that in the weekends the price are 195SEK just for swimming and relaxing.

This is truly hidden on the webpage and I can imagen several people that are offended by this.
Because the receptionist didn’t either inform me about the extra cost.
The sell the hotel as a Spa-hotel and for me that includes entrance but Off course they will charge you extra for massage and other spa treatments.
So beware of that.

I paid my 95SEK and had a good time at the outside temperatured pool (aprox 38 celcius).
They also served cold beer at the pool (about 80SEK/40cl).

I had a late night meal.
Not that fancy - a shrimp sandwich and a Beer (aprox 250SEK).
Im from the West coast in Sweden can’t say this was good but anyway...

Overall a Perfect hotel if your on your way to Stockholm and wanna just relax.
If your on a businesstrip like me and just wanna get on the highway fast in the morning or grab a flight at Linköping Airport.

Not that romantic even if they got the spa because of the location.

I Come back for sure and next time I hope they included the spa fee in the price of the room.

Hope you like my resumé and hit like on it.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Hello Steve,

Thank you for all of your feedback! It means a lot for us to hear what is good and what can be better for our guests.
It's nice to hear you enjoyed our hotel and had a good stay with us.
It makes me happy you liked the design, cleanliness, food, gym and spa.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the extra cost for entering our spa section. I will forward this to my colleagues. I'm sorry we didn't inform you about this at check-in.

I am glad to hear you'll come back to us and that you recommend out hotel to others - Thank you very much!
You are most welcome back!

I wish you a great weekend!
See you soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

This hotel is very good and the service is excellent. They also have a very nice relax and spa section. You sleep very good in nice room with confortable beds.
The restaurant offers good quality food and you can also relax in the bar with a good drink after dinner.

Room tip: Higher floors have good view
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Hello,

Woho! Thank you for your lovely feedback! :)
I'm glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us!
Thank you for all your nice comments about us.
It's always so nice to read such a review from our guests.

I hope to see you soon again and I wish you a lovely afternoon in the sun!