See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019

A modern design hotel with exciting art and a great place for parking when driving trough.
The staff where friendly and polite, and The Box is a place where we will return also the next time we are on a Road trip in this part of Sweden

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Hello,

Big thanks to you! Very glad you liked style of the hotel and its services and especially happy to find our staff doing their business right and making your stay perfect! Big high five and see you next time!

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for only 1 night at this hotel and found the staff helpful, the rooms clean and well equipped. The breakfast was good and plenty of space. I have a couple of annoyances though: the benches at the dining/breakfast tables are too low so was uncomfortable (I'm fairly average height): the rain dripped on a ledge or something right outside which was disruptive to sleep. two only very minor things though and I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Hello Victoria,

Thank you for your lovely feedback! I'm glad to hear you had a good stay with us.
I also want to thank you for your feedback regarding the sofas/benches in the restaurant - I will forward this feedback to my colleagues. I am very sorry to hear you didn't get a good night sleep during your stay with us. I have had that same problem staying at another hotel and I know exactly what you mean.
It make me superhappy to hear you would like to come back to us - You are more than welcome! :)

I wish you a wonderful day!

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

This is a new hotel in Linköping and I would highly recommend it. Great services, value for money and delicious food. The rooms are very cosy.

A big thank to Thea and team for making my stay amazing and will definitely visit again for near future.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2018

Hello dear guest,

A big thank you for your feedback about us! It makes me happy to hear you enjoyed our service, food and hotel rooms. It is also very nice to hear that our wonderful receptionist Thea made your stay so great! She is truly awesome! I will make sure she reads your feedback - I'm sure it will put a big smile on her face! :)
Thank you once again for all your nice feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

I wish you a warm welcome back!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2018

We enjoyed our 2 days stay here. The hotel is very new and the staff are very service minded and friendly. We were offred free coffe at arrival and bathrobe and towels so we could change in our rooms before goiung to the spa. The spa was amazing with 2 big pools, 2 saunas and a jacuzzi and the girl who was taking care of the spa was very welcoming and friendly . The only thing I was missing was some spa treatment to book. The hotelrooms were very clean and quiet and the bed was very comfy. The hotel is very close to the airport, but a bit outside city centre.There is a hamburger place MAX outside the hotel.We like the hotel very much and we already booked our stay in December already, before we head to the airport for our winter holiday.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Dear Michelle,

Wow, what a fantastic review! Thank you for every detail, for every notice, for all feedback.We are happy to hear that you enjoyed so much. Simply amazing to get and read such review as yours! We are looking forward to having you as our guest again in December.
Always welcome to come back!

Have a lovely weekend!

Best regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Nice new hotel with small but smartly designed rooms. Everything very fresh since brand new.

Much better restaurant than expected at a hotel of this type, no need to get into the city to get a good meal.

Only negative with the hotel is probably the distance from city center.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Andy,

What a nice review, thank you for your feedback!
It makes us happy to hear you had a good stay with us.
I will forward your feedback regarding the food to our chefs. It is always nice when we meet our guests expectations or even better exceed someones expectations. :)

About the distance to the city center - did you know we lend out bikes at the hotel?
It is free of charge and it only takes about 10 minutes to the city center.

I hope you will come back to us and I wish you a lovely evening.

Kind regards,