See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for only 1 night at this hotel and found the staff helpful, the rooms clean and well equipped. The breakfast was good and plenty of space. I have a couple of annoyances though: the benches at the dining/breakfast tables are too low so was uncomfortable (I'm fairly average height): the rain dripped on a ledge or something right outside which was disruptive to sleep. two only very minor things though and I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Hello Victoria,

Thank you for your lovely feedback! I'm glad to hear you had a good stay with us.
I also want to thank you for your feedback regarding the sofas/benches in the restaurant - I will forward this feedback to my colleagues. I am very sorry to hear you didn't get a good night sleep during your stay with us. I have had that same problem staying at another hotel and I know exactly what you mean.
It make me superhappy to hear you would like to come back to us - You are more than welcome! :)

I wish you a wonderful day!

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

This is a new hotel in Linköping and I would highly recommend it. Great services, value for money and delicious food. The rooms are very cosy.

A big thank to Thea and team for making my stay amazing and will definitely visit again for near future.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2018

Hello dear guest,

A big thank you for your feedback about us! It makes me happy to hear you enjoyed our service, food and hotel rooms. It is also very nice to hear that our wonderful receptionist Thea made your stay so great! She is truly awesome! I will make sure she reads your feedback - I'm sure it will put a big smile on her face! :)
Thank you once again for all your nice feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

I wish you a warm welcome back!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2018

We enjoyed our 2 days stay here. The hotel is very new and the staff are very service minded and friendly. We were offred free coffe at arrival and bathrobe and towels so we could change in our rooms before goiung to the spa. The spa was amazing with 2 big pools, 2 saunas and a jacuzzi and the girl who was taking care of the spa was very welcoming and friendly . The only thing I was missing was some spa treatment to book. The hotelrooms were very clean and quiet and the bed was very comfy. The hotel is very close to the airport, but a bit outside city centre.There is a hamburger place MAX outside the hotel.We like the hotel very much and we already booked our stay in December already, before we head to the airport for our winter holiday.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Dear Michelle,

Wow, what a fantastic review! Thank you for every detail, for every notice, for all feedback.We are happy to hear that you enjoyed so much. Simply amazing to get and read such review as yours! We are looking forward to having you as our guest again in December.
Always welcome to come back!

Have a lovely weekend!

Best regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Nice new hotel with small but smartly designed rooms. Everything very fresh since brand new.

Much better restaurant than expected at a hotel of this type, no need to get into the city to get a good meal.

Only negative with the hotel is probably the distance from city center.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Andy,

What a nice review, thank you for your feedback!
It makes us happy to hear you had a good stay with us.
I will forward your feedback regarding the food to our chefs. It is always nice when we meet our guests expectations or even better exceed someones expectations. :)

About the distance to the city center - did you know we lend out bikes at the hotel?
It is free of charge and it only takes about 10 minutes to the city center.

I hope you will come back to us and I wish you a lovely evening.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Nice, new hotel a little bit off centre unless you  are coming on the high way for a stop over which we did. Room quite small but nice and clean and the bed was very comfortable!
There is a lot to say about details when you are staying at a hotel and one, maybe small, detail was the plasticky cheap looking soap and shampoo dispenser in the bathroom. The room didn't have a binder with information about the hotel which you can ususally find and I missed that.Towels smelled a bit like vinegar (quessing it is bleach from washing).
Staff was super friendly and the restaurant served really good food. We liked the little play area for kids as well.
We were a bit disapointed when we found out that children under the age of 16 are only allowed entry at the spa until 4pm when check-in is at three... Shouldn't at least have to pay full price for entry! And on weekdays it doesn't open until one so no chance to go before checking out either.
Overall we had a very nice stay and a good nights stay and would stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Therese W, Culture Ambassador at Quality Hotel The Box, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear guest,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for every detail, for every notice, for all feedback. Simply amazing to get and read such review. I will forward your feedback regarding our soap, binder and towels. To save paper and the environment we are using our TV as a channel for information regarding the hotel. I'm sorry to hear that the towels had a vinegar-smell, I will definitely follow up on this.
Happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and the staff made a good impression on you, our goal is always to give excellent service for our guests. Regarding the spa I will forward your thoughts to our staff. I would also like to inform you that we have now improved our opening hours. Tuesdays and Fridays we open at 9 am.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of everyone in our staff we welcome you back anytime!

Kind regards,