Stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. Please be sure of your reason of staying here. If u r interested in partying and the nightlife, this definitely not the place for you. However, if you want a quiet, relaxing holiday this is the place to be. Very nice and well maintained rooms with a jacuzzi in the bathroom. Towels are frangranted which was a nice touch. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Special mention to James and Hawa at the front desk. However, in house restaurant is way overpriced with sub quality food and no bartender so cocktails are really not up to the mark. Stick to beers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge yourself with a stay at this boutique resort in Samui Island. Hideaway Villa on a small beautiful Mountain" Our resort overlooking azure seas and private beaches. It is an idyllic setting to enjoy tropical sunsets, Refreshing you by a specialist spa therapist and savor our signature island cuisine at beside the sea. * Not recommend for those who has a problem with knee and walking problem to stay at Banburee Resort* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banburee Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banburee Hotel Laem Set
- Banburee Resort And Spa
- Banburee Hotel Surat Thani
- Banburee Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand