The resort is located about ten minutes from Lamai and offers a shuttle service into town for shopping or dinner and drinks. The resort itself is secluded and quiet and that was what we were looking for. Villas are very comfortable and well appointed. Lovely pool overlooking the beach and at night you can see the fishing boats in the Gulf. Staff were friendly and considerate, especially the night watchman with his trusty flashlight.
If you just want to relax and enjoy the quiet, this is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge yourself with a stay at this boutique resort in Samui Island. Hideaway Villa on a small beautiful Mountain" Our resort overlooking azure seas and private beaches. It is an idyllic setting to enjoy tropical sunsets, Refreshing you by a specialist spa therapist and savor our signature island cuisine at beside the sea. * Not recommend for those who has a problem with knee and walking problem to stay at Banburee Resort* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banburee Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banburee Hotel Laem Set
- Banburee Resort And Spa
- Banburee Hotel Surat Thani
- Banburee Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand