We cannot understand bad comments about this hotel because we had such a wonderful time there and we have a lot of travel experience for sure. Additionally we are demanding (honestly).
The staff is very friendly and always caring. The rooms, especially the mansions, are spacy, clean and stylish. Of course we could not swim in the sea but the pool was quite empty nearly anytime we chose to stay there. Also there is a whirlpool (by the way there is also one in the bathroom belonging to the room) providing the guest with the best view to the sea ever.
We did not want to leave. So, we decided to come back. When we did, everybody recognized us and gave us a lovely welcome. The hotel manager and one of the receptionists took us to the harbour when we finally had to leave the island. They gave u presents and all of us cried as we are a member of their family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge yourself with a stay at this boutique resort in Samui Island. Hideaway Villa on a small beautiful Mountain" Our resort overlooking azure seas and private beaches. It is an idyllic setting to enjoy tropical sunsets, Refreshing you by a specialist spa therapist and savor our signature island cuisine at beside the sea. * Not recommend for those who has a problem with knee and walking problem to stay at Banburee Resort* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Banburee Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banburee Hotel Laem Set
- Banburee Resort And Spa
- Banburee Hotel Surat Thani
- Banburee Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand