Our family, including 2 kids 19 and 14, stayed in Baan Leelavadee for 10 nights and we loved it. great facilities available to keep everybody satisfied. The staff were wonderful and were most helpful and could not do enough for us. We were impressed that, after arriving late on a Saturday night and finding an issue with the water in the showers (ie there was none!!) that they had their own Mr Fixit there by 8am on the Sunday who had things fixed up in half an hour. SBV is a bit off the beaten track, but the regular shuttle to Lamai and Chaweng makes it easy to get to these towns where there are loads of good restaurants and markets. Most of the day trips that they organise are great - especially the one to Koh Tao.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shiva Samui, the new name for Samui Beach Village is a luxury beachfront villa resort in Koh Samui, Thailand. We offer luxury villas from 2 to 5 bedrooms each with private pools, daily maid service and everything you expect from a luxury resort. We also have 1 or 2 bedroom Ocean Rooms with beautiful Ocean views and the resort boasts a Clubhouse with Restaurant, Flood-lit Tennis Court, Fitness Center, Spa, complimentary Water Sports, a FREE Children's Club and more. Brand New for 2016 is our newly opened Beach Club, with a top class beach side restaurant, terrace, and stunning pool with jacuzzi and swim up bar for relaxing and unwinding day and evening. All with over 90 on-site staff and concierge hotel-style services. Ideal for a romantic getaway, a family holiday or your perfect beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Shiva Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Beach Village Hotel Koh Samui
- Shiva Samui Ko Samui, Thailand