Shiva Samui
Centara Villas Samui(Maret)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Rocky's Boutique Resort(Lamai Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsprivate poolocean roomall inclusive packagebeach barsamui beachbaan sarikabeach volleyballwedding plannerbedroom villafamily holidaypaddle boardingcleaned every dayfire showamazing weddingbeach frontkite surfingkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2012

04.32 am 12th of November 2012 yet another morning I woke up from thinking of my wedding and the awful experience I had over my stay at Ko Samui Beach Village, for the past two weeks now I have been trying to forget my experience and remember the magic moments of my day, without little effect so I tried to tie up the lose ends by writing it down and making some sense to it all, as well as the hope to forget the bad things.

The hardest thing I feel is that this day was supposed to be the best day of my life, but it is one I want to forget! With one problem after another from the moment we arrived.
From the very beginning of booking the villa we had problems. After we decided we wanted to the book the villa we received an email to say that they confirm we can have the villa. All they needed to do was send us a secure online deposit payment on the monday, which never arrived. So I emailed them on the tuesday to ask where the secure deposit link was? and someone else sent me an email to say they have let it to someone else! All this happened because there was a lack of communication in there office. It took a few weeks for them to rectify their mistake, for which I received no apology. In the meantime I did find somewhere else on Ko Samui to get married as we were running out of time, but at the last minute I decided to stay with the Ko Samui Beach Village villa because it looked so beautiful, but this should have been an early warning sign.

In total I dealt with 3 people over the email who seamed to have very little communication between them. I sent emails that that they never replied to and when they did they did answer my questions until I pointed it out again. I was almost double charged for red sashes on my chairs that were already included in my wedding package, and this was just the beginning of more problems to surface once we checked into the villa.

Before the Wedding day.

Day1

When we arrived at the villa it was stunning, we were shown around quickly and told about the finer details of our stay and shown a manual for all information we required and offered a glass of fruit wine. During our stay at there was very little attention to caring for the guests throughout my stay at Ko Samui Beach Village with the exception of a few, and I felt that we were just another drill.

Our first impression was the villa was gorgeous but we noticed the state of the barbecue straight away especially as this is what we wanted to be used on the wedding day. It was dirty and broken, so thats the first thing we asked about.

In the mornings before the wedding when we went for breakfast and a member of staff was polite to chat with us. But the morning after the wedding a member of staff was around but did her hardest to avoid us until most of the other guests left, I did not speak with her because I was so upset.

Day 2

On day 2 I went to the office and spoke with the lady who owned the villa and asked about the iPod she was shocked the iPod was not in there and said that it should have never been taken out, and she was sincere, in her apology. Later that day we did get the iPod.

It has taken me quiet a few weeks to try and put my experience at Ko Samui Beach Village down into words to try and make some sense of it all. I have also shed many tears after my experience. By writing this down as I have flash backs to my stay this will help me to try and forget it and appreciate the part of the day that was important to me.
I have woken up several mornings now not being able to sleep thinking about it. I’m not sad anymore just fed up with thinking about it. The day after the wedding after we checked out was the worst in tears and breakdown, I just could not believe the service we received, and I don’t think I ever will. My partner and I worked hard for that wedding which cost a lot of time and money and not to mention all the effort I put into making so many things for the wedding, like every girl who wants to get married she wants everything to be perfect!

I know weddings do not go smoothly and you should expect a few problems but not so many like we had.

Heres a list of what went wrong from the beginning.
1 Booked out the villa to someone else after confirming that we had the villa
2 They never read my reply emails because they never checked their email properly
3 Communication between the staff in the office was bad, if they had communication they would have not booked the villa out to someone else a few days later.
4 We chose Baan Lotus for the cooker, iPod and barbecue all items we wanted to use for our wedding day.
5 Barbecue was not working
6 Cooker had no dial markings so you could not tell how hot the oven was or what feature you had on. No iPod (All 3 of these items are in the villa details on the web)
7 There was no simple things like dish clothes, drying towels or little things like salt and pepper in the villa. (these kind of things leave an impression and let your guests know that you have your guests interest in mind) who is going to bring a dish cloth on holiday?
8 The morning of the wedding no maids came round to clean up the villa before the wedding, one of my guests did this. It was not until I rang to ask for the maids to come and make the beds.
9 Wedding mishaps to long to list!

Day2

The Oven from the very beginning I wanted to bake my own wedding cupcakes and Debbie knew because I told her in an email and asked whether they had the items I needed in the villa or whether I needed to bring them myself. So the oven was a must so I could bake my own wedding cakes, but it did not work, there were no markings left on the front of the cooker, so I could not tell how hot the oven would be or what setting we needed to select. First they sent 2 guys down to fiddle with it and they could not get it to work then they sent for the chief. When the chief came down he just fiddled with the dials to guess the heat and suggested that I put my hand in the oven to see how hot it was.... duh! This is so wrong. My husband then spent an hour on the internet to find a manual to see how it worked, but there was no detailed picture of the dials so that was useless.

I tried to cook a cup cake a time so not to spoil my baking and it took 3 attempts but all failed in the end, so it was nice that Debbie went out to buy my some cupcakes in the end. but the whole experience and waiting for people to check over the cooker lost me so much time in the wedding preparations.

Wedding day 31st October.

I woke up happy ready for the day a head, I still had a few things to sort out, like iron my skirt, collect the wedding cake, ice my cupcakes, paint my nails, have my hair done and be totally pampered by the resort. So I wanted to get up early to give me plenty of time to prepare.

By 11am I was in the car with my husband to be to collect the cake, as I left my wedding planner dropped off some chocolate cup cakes from Tesco’s, as that is all she could get after searching the local bakeries so when I got back to the villa there was the cakes to ice and decorate and the kitchen to clear away, job done. On the way I had to think of a way to decorate the sides and I came up with the idea of using the odd bits of tulle and ribbon I used to make the bridesmaids dress. I was back by 1.30 after traffic was bad due to buddha celebrations following Thai floats decorated as boats, very beautiful but very slow.
By 12 my maid of honor was supposed to be here to help me out and generally be there for support, but she was no where to be seen, at 2 she floated in and I was so angry that she was not here to help me despite saying she would be there for me. This was the second major setback of the day. By 2.30 everything was sorted and I had to show My Wedding planner where my table settings were, that was when I discovered my main table setting was broken, so we had to figure a way out to hide it, again ribbon did the job and instead of the candle we put a posy of flowers I made, perfect. :D its amazing what you can do with a creative mind. At this point there was still plenty to do like iron my skirt and shawl and Mei Mei came to my aid so that was covered.

All the lads then moved on to the best mans room to get ready at the other end of the resort, leaving the girls to get ready here.

Now it was time to take a quick shower. and get ready for the hairdresser who was to arrive at 3.30 just to do my hair and she arrived early to do my make up as well something I did not want or pay for as I wanted to do it myself, which made me feel a little guilty as I was not ready, so I rushed upstairs and had a quick shower and shake of the stresses I was feeling.
Already my day did not go to plan and it was the little things that held me back and just kept me stressed, so I washed my blues away and told myself that from this point all I had to was relaxed and be pampered by the rest of my preparation. Everything was ready in my bedroom, and I could relax having everything all ready and set out, plus this way I could stay out of the way of the preparations of the wedding setup down below, or so I thought. But no I had to move it everything downstairs as the hairdresser needed a mirror to work from, so with face pack on the hair dresser started to dry my hair I was nervous and the hair dresser could sense it, but she was a kind girl and kept me busy talking and trying to make me feel comfortable. Then the electric went off, with less than an hour and a half to go to the wedding, this was not good, but inside I just thought to myself this is fine I just needed 5 minutes to myself and I really started to relax while everyone else around me was flapping apart from the wedding planner apparently as after the wedding I found out saying this happens all the time there is nothing that you can do about it, but my chinese friend asked what about a back generator then as this is such a problem.

Apparently the whole resort was out and we just had to wait, we then received a call from the boys that there electric was on there part of the resort, so they decided to move me by golf cart to that part of the resort 25 minutes later. I just let everything go on around me, this was totally out of my control and all I could do was go with it. After a quick nervous bathroom break. I got ready to sit down in the new room when the electric went off again, the wedding planner was still at the villa and we then received a call saying that the electric was back on there. Having to wait for the golf cart once again we then made our way back to the villa. So with 40 minutes to go, my hair was not even close to being ready, my make up was not done and my dress was still on the bed. Deep down I knew it would take 40 minutes to do my hair and 30 minutes just to lace up my bodice alone beside my make up so I asked the hairdresser to ring Debbie and postpone the wedding for 30 minutes, while she did that I rang my man and explained to him everything why I will be late. It was when I was back on the golf cart back to the villa that i began to lose it and I had my first tear.

While traveling back I got the confirmation that they would not postpone the wedding until 5.30.

So back in the room at the villa everyone was flapping around me, while me and the hairdresser tried to just get on with it. When everything is rushed this is when accidents happen and a short while later it did, it was when Debbie came in and was chatting to the hairdresser about who knows what cause I was in a complete blur at that point that my hairdresser burnt my fore head with the curling tongs, and within that split second I really wanted to break down and cry, but the moment I saw her devastation of what she had done, I had to reasure her don’t worry it was an accident. She was so sorry but I said if they had not have rushed us this would not have happened, I was so angry inside. While my friend Tracey rushed off to get some ice I looked at my burn that went quiet deep, it had blistered and popped all at once in that split second and somehow I knew that I might scar, but I had to pull myself together and get to the beach. While I held the ice to my head my hairdresser finished putting some more curls in, then it was my time to put some makeup on as quickly as I could.

I was so unhappy inside and I was so angry with Debbie that she would not postpone the wedding time. Instead all the guests, best man and my husband to be were waiting on the beach waiting for me. I really do not know what the time was from this point, all I know was I was having the worst time, I went up stairs to get my outfit on alone, because I could not bear anyone around me getting my bodice on was the hardest part as I was fumbling and getting nervous, plus I knew it would be too easy to lash out at somebody if something else went wrong, but I knew I needed someone and that was my brother, just having him there when I needed him to be the calm one while I was freaking out really did help, my brother knows me so well and knows when to be what he needs to be at the right time. I knew my bodice was not laced as perfectly as I liked but I was fast out of time.
After that my shoes were on and I was heading back downstairs to get my hair finished, with a few finishing touches and adding of my veil I was ready. Despite realizing that the seam on my skirt was at the front because I was rushed, thankfully no-one noticed :)

With a few moments to center myself I could here crying from above, it was my little flower girl, I didn’t even have time to help dress her or be her at all before the wedding. I guess everyone knew what they had to do and thankfully her mummy did so much to help get her ready which was a blessing. It took a couple of minutes to get to the beach, then all I had to do was wait for the bridesmaids, I could see everyone on the beach but had to keep hidden. I had no time for second thoughts, I didn’t have time, I was not nervous about getting married its something we have wanted for a long time I just wanted to get on the beach and get on with it without breaking down as I had so much emotion inside.

Then the next thing I was walking towards my man with a huge smile, he looked gorgeous and when I was standing in front of himI felt so happy, everything fell away and I was enjoying the moment, trying hard to not topple over on the sand. The first thing we had to do was to sign the register forms as the Amphur as he had to leave. Looking back this really helped give me time to center myself more before taking our vows, everything was perfect, and it was the best experience in my life. I had a tear in my eye and I managed not to break down and cry even though we both had a bet that I would, and I managed to say my lines :) without forgetting and before I knew it we were husband and wife and we were kissing. It was amazing the sun was setting and the view was beyond perfect it was stunning, and looking back on my photos gives me such a lovely feeling inside that I have something to remember the perfect part of my day.

After the photos we headed off back to the villa to toast the happy couple and more photos.

Evening Wedding Meal

All the food for the wedding meal was bought and some items already prepared the day before. With the help of the boys the burgers, marinade for the Chicken Skewers and some dips, and garlic bread was already made and ready to cook. For the Chiefs part all he had to do was prepare the rest of the ingredients and cook it.

Salmon drizzled in lime
Tomato and mozzeralla wrapped in basil leaves
Beer cheesy dip
Potato wedges
Salad
Fried Rice

For the wedding menu I wanted a barbecue for the guests, I asked for the services of the chief so that in the evening I did not have to cook, I did say we would prepare the burgers and get the sauces ready, but I have no intention to do this on my wedding evening.

On 10/10/12 I received an email about the final particulars for the wedding and on here was my reply was to chat with Debbie about our dinner menu so I could explain what I wanted the chief to do and cook. I really cannot remember our conversation but on another email it did say that on our check in the resort would want to finalize our menu.
Debbie is our wedding planner and there is no excuse to find out what I wanted the chief to cook before our wedding dinner, especially as we were paying for the chief services along with a barman too.

What should have been simple for all parties turned into a nightmare. All I wanted was the chief to barbecue the burgers and make up the skewers make potato wedges and put them in the oven. Besides this was make a simple leaf salad, and make a simple cheesy dip, but unfortunately with no planning he could not organize, so during my evening I and my guests were getting up to help show him and Debbie how to make things, when I should have been spending it with my guests.

My problem and mistake was there was not enough hours in the day, in the back of my mind I knew that I needed to speak with the chief and Debbie, and totally forgot with all the things that went on through that day. But then this is why I have a wedding planner? which services I did pay for.
I spent weeks trying to think of some simple easy recipes and decided on a barbecue, something western for a change for us foreigners abroad.

With part of my wedding package was a complementary glass of sparkling wine for our guests who had to serve themselves although it was included in the package.

The food was served all over the place and when there was some it was all gone in a few seconds and then there was a long wait in between meals, we ended up ordering the fried rice for our thai guests to go along with there honey chicken and lime skewers. Potato wedges never made it past being cut. The Salad was prepared by my maid of honor. So in the end we paid for a chief who made 2 very simple starters cooked the burgers and made and cooked the chicken skewers. We also paid for a barman for 3 hours, while many of our guests served ourselves in the early part of the evening.

Something else I have not mentioned until now, because my partner and I felt awkward mentioning it at our wedding meal and after the day of the wedding no-one was around to here our complaint was I had 4,000bht stolen from my purse. The day before we sat with Debbie and paid our final bill from the resort and while we were chatting I sorted out the rest of my money that I needed to pay the photographer which was 5,000bht wrapped up into one little bundle and then I had 7,000bht for the car hire and 3,000bht and lose change for myself. So I knew exactly what I had in my purse.

On the wedding day will all the commotion of getting ready and the power cut, I knew I have my handbag in the blue room downstairs along with my makeup and other items. With all the rushing around I totally forgot about my handbag as I was already late for the wedding, but later that evening when it came to paying the photographer after looking in the blue room downstairs I could not find my bag, so when I went upstairs to look for it I found it on my bedside table with the purse just the first thing to come out which was kinda strange, this is when I discovered that the 5,000bht was now 4,000bht and the other 10,000 was now 7,000 bht which imediantly realized I that 4,000bht was stolen. I Knew straight away that I didn’t have enough money left for the car hire and I had no spending money. I called straight to my husband and told him what happened but we both agreed not to mention it that evening, as so much had already gone wrong we didn’t want to spoil the rest of our evening, and I agreed.

The Morning after the Wedding

In the morning we went for breakfast a member of staff was polite to chat with us briefly. But the morning after the wedding a member of staff was around but did her hardest to avoid us until most of the other guests left, I did not speak with her because I was so upset.

Checking Out

When it came to checking out everyone at the resort was now where to be seen. There was no apology from any of the staff for all the mishaps of the day. Or no offer of first aid for my burns.

All in all our experience at Ko Samui Beach Village was awful and we would never want to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lunalove
Luke S, Manager at Shiva Samui, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Lunalove,

Thank you for your feedback, I understand the value of putting things down in writing when you have an experience that stays on your mind.

The temptation, on the very rare occasion I read a review like yours is to go through each point and respond accordingly, however, in your case I do not feel this is appropriate, nor am I able to pass comment on the many factors that contributed to your feelings outside of my control or influence.

Yours were very unusual circumstances, being the first DIY wedding we have been asked to host, and in hindsight this was a poor decision on our part, having not understood exactly how much you wanted to do yourself, and for this I apologise.

At Samui Beach Village we typically host around 30 weddings per year for brides and grooms originating from all around the world, I am extremely proud of our entire team and believe Debbie is as great a wedding coordinator as you can find anywhere, with a real passion for detail and making each brides dream come true.

With the exception of yourself, every bride who has given Samui Beach Village the honour to host and organise their wedding has been delighted with both the location and service, having only praise for the team, and rating us 5/5.

As a result of your feedback, and having learnt from your experience, I have now put in place a hotel policy not to accept any wedding bookings where the bride and groom provide their own catering and to encourage each bride to allow adequate time for them to prepare for their magical day.

Even based on your feedback, I am very surprised by you overall rating of 1/5 having rated our accommodation as 5/5, our location 5/5 and our cleanliness as 4/5.

Finally, both I and the entire Samui Beach Village team sincerely wish you and your husband have a very happy future together.

Kindest regards

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We choose SBV to be our accommodation for a week during our wedding in Samui as comments and pics on their website were really good, but believe us, it was so much better and greater of what people mentioned there... Since the time we arrived all our experience was magnificent, every one at the resort was just so helpful and nice and made our stay so pleasant. Not to mention that due to last minute changes we have to organize our wedding also at the resort which was not the plan, but they also did an excellent job and made our especial day a unique an memorable one... Really I think anyone will get short on words trying to describe their experience at this magical place.... For us was really our first but not last time there and we hope to come and visit all our SBV new friends in the future.
We stayed at Baan Chai Haad, a villa for 8pax and all our friends and relatives enjoyed the view and the resort facilities. The spa was wonderful and the food so yummy and tasty.... Really I can keep going for long time to describe our experience but I will let you judge it by yourself...

Thanks a lot again to the great team at SBV for such an amazing experience... Keep the good job and making your customers as happy as you made us...

Regards.

A&D
Oct 26 2012

Room Tip: The villas packages are a great deal and good value for the money...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anjosabe

Dear Anjosabe,

Thank you so much for choosing us to host your wedding - we are so glad we could make it so memorable and exactly what you were after!

We pride ourselves on our service and especially our attention to detail with weddings, as we know just how important your big day is and we're glad we did our job and you wrote such a lovely review to reflect that.

We hope that you come back and visit us again...perhaps your 1 year anniversary :)

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We visited Samui Beach Village from October 23 - October 30th it was fantastic, the accommodations, food and people were excellent. The weather was fantastic. Great service! We met the owners who were very accommodating. Tours and trips were well run. The view from our "Ocean Room 2" was superb! Couldn't ask for a better holiday, everyone was very friendly trips to Lamai were great, shopping was great. Overall an excellent holiday and would recommend it and hope to visit again.

Room Tip: Ocean Room 2 for young or old couples, quiet, great view and access to beach and shared pool was great
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy O

Dear Kathy O,

Was a pleasure to meet you during your stay and we are so very happy that you had such a wonderful time with us!

We really do hope you come back and visit us and we are sure we can exceed your expectations with our great service, amazing villas and all the fun stuff to do in Samui and at Samui Beach Village!

Thank you for taking the time to write - means a lot to us!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This was our 2nd time here at SBV, and the service is just excellent. There is a reason we like to make this our annual holiday destination, the staff , the scenary , the accomadation , the food its all fantastic. We have had a excellent time, and have been impressed every time we stayed. We have met the owners this time around, and both Jane and Phil are great and very helpful. Its great to see owners that are so hands on, and can jump in and help with busy times. The facilities are of high quality, and the treadmill is AWESOME !. We highy reccomend SBV to any traveller that is looking for the best hospitality and customer service on Koh Samui.
Cant wait to be back next year ..but for longer this time !!!!! Much love to all the staff at SBV.

SA WAT DEE, Kraig n Charlee

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Luke S, Manager at Shiva Samui, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Kraig B,

It's fantastic to read that you have made Samui Beach Village your holiday destination and we are so happy to have you back...and hopefully again in the future!

We do our best to ensure all guest stays are brilliant and are happy to do whatever we can to assist.

Thank you so much for taking time out to write your review and we truly hope we see you again next time!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed in this villa, there were 3 adults and 5 children.
We had mixed feelings about the resort. I have travelled extensively in primitive accommodation back packing and in luxurious accommodation so I will provide the most balanced review that I can.
On arrival both myself and the other female in the group were quite disappointed with the accommodation. The photos for our particular villa were obviously taken some time ago and the decor was not any where near what we expected, however on looking at other villas they definitely were being maintained as we walked about. Other villas did also look more kept up together.
The garden had been unattended in terms of up keep and needed some work doing on it, the fountain did not work, stone work and flooring very old and in need of attention.
Inside again similar, a little dated and not particularly homely, just basic furniture.
The resort itself and people who run it are very friendly and seem very committed to making your stay a pleasant one. Everyone seemed happy and very helpful. An English couple manage the place and you can see that they need to keep on top of local workforce to ensure they are tending to you.
The villa was cleaned really well each day and we could not fault this. A gardener came and swept leafs, I also had an issue with a door that stuck and someone came and fixed it. Bathrooms were an issue for us, we had 4 and only the wet room was used by all of us as the other 3 that were showers over baths leaks everywhere on the floor and no matter how much we tried to point the head in all different directions you just never seemed to stop the leaking.
Food was great we enjoyed all the food, it was outstanding.
Resort is small and there is not much to do for children but I know they were working hard to always have some colouring or something to entertain them.
Beach was empty and beautiful, the only shame was the amount of rubbish that was washed up, and such a shame that no one clears this daily, even if someone at the resort did this daily to make this more attractive for the resort.Additionally there were no seats or sun beds there or anywhere you could get a drink so if you walked there ( which was a few yards ) or wanted to stay there you had to take towels and drink with you. There are dogs that roam in Thialand everywhere that no body owns and the dogs often sleep on the beach approx 3 or 4 were seen daily on the beach.There are some that roam the resort but again I believe the management do try and do something about this but they keep coming back. To be honest one of the children did not like dogs at all, but we never had a problem with them, they did not bother people at all and quite often could be mistaken for pets.
We had two issues with resort mainly, first we were charged for two transfers which we had agreed would be inclusive, but this was resolved and taken off the bill so it was good they sorted this for us. Secondly we were advised as part of package we had a chef service in our villa and this was sold to us as a complimentary service and we had two of these as staying nearly two weeks. Unfortunately this seemed to be a way of making money as we then had a bill when we opted for this one evening and they charged us for the food which was 2000 thb approx £40 we were never told this and we felt as we had paid for our food and were all inclusive this was a bit cheeky. We only had what the chef suggested which was the same as if we had eaten at the restaurant! 50 yards up the road. We were told the chef was complimentary the food was not!
My suggestion to the management would be to be up front about these costs and options as most people find it slightly aggravating to feel they have been hood winked with hidden costs, and this did leave a slightly bitter taste in our mouths.

Room Tip: Don't rely on photos maybe read the reviews for each villa, beach front villas looked stunning. Check with management which villas have best decor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LouLouFareham

Dear LouLouFareham,

Feedback from our guests is a very important and acts as a valuable source in assisting us to keep improving the experience we provide for all guests at Samui Beach Village, thank you for your review and comments, we very committed and passionate about making every guest’s stay with us a fantastic experience.

Firstly, it was a pleasure to meet both you and your lovely family and I am delighted you had a great vacation. Thank you also for your very kind feedback regarding our team, without whom we could not deliver such high standards of service. I have let our executive chef and the catering team know that you found our restaurant and food outstanding, and thanked the house keeping team on your behalf for the way they looked after your villa.

As for the additional points you have raised, you will be please to know that we have ordered a consignment of furniture for delivery in December and shall be having sun loungers, tables and parasols on the beach for the exclusive use of our guests, we have discussed with our builder to construct an indoor, supervised children’s play area and are extending the games facilities from pool, tennis, table tennis and boules to include a volley ball and badminton court and a new bar football table.

For the misunderstanding regarding your transfer, I apologise, I have also given clear instructions to our team to ensure guests understand that a chef service is for chef and waiter only and that any food is at an additional charge based on the dishes chosen.

With regards to Baan Jasmine, I have had mostly very positive feedback, for its design, interior and its close proximity to the beach (less than 10 metres). Each villa undergoes a bi-annual refurbishment program and it appears that your stay was just prior to our quiet season when we perform the majority of this work.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and your points of view.

Regards