“Sushi with excellant service”

East West -Sushi, Grill, Lounge
Ranked #8 of 223 Restaurants in Orebro
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy sushi, sashimi or our asian inspired grill. Try our family brewed japanese beer or enjoy a sake cocktail in our lounge. We are not a traditional japanese cuisine - our concept is East West, east meets west. We use only organic sustainable ingredients and the keywords we work by are friendly service and good quality food.
Orebro, Sweden
“Sushi with excellant service”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

East West Sushi located in Orebro, Sweden has great service and the best sushi I have had in Sweden. The restaurant is located in central Orebro with a excellant view of the city castle (Slottet). Upon entering, I was greeted warmly and fealt at ease. The quality of food at this restaurant is of high standard. The price is a little more than other sushi restaurants in the area but, you cant beat the atmosphere that comes with your meal. In my opinion one of the best dining experiences in Sweden.

• Visited October 2011

London
“Excellent sushis in a nice setting”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Very nice place in the centre of Orebro. The sushis were excellent. A bit expensive. Nice atmosphere.

Blacksburg, VA
“Good but not Great”
Reviewed July 31, 2010

We ordered the sumo selection of sushi and a drink. I would say they do have nice drinks which went well with the sushi. The atmosphere is great, however, the sushi is pretty good but not great. I enjoyed their glass noodle salad we had as appetizers and the seaweed salad that came with the sushi was excellent. One can get better sushi in a larger major city such as San Francisco, CA or Baltimore, MD or perhaps Stockholm. But for this midsize city, the restaurant is of good quality and taste. I wouldn't mind going back with a group of friends who would enjoy it. However, I wouldn't take someone who has had the best sushi in Japan.

Minsk, Belarus
“PITCHER's! thats the restaurant”
Reviewed February 23, 2010

I've been to Pitchers, the nenx door, in the same building- and that is PERFECT!!! nice variety of drought beer, good snaks and main dishes! It like a pub, sports pub, but it is not noisy, you can always find a place there, and it is worth visiting!!!! My favourites in Orebro

1 Thank slavyana
Örebro
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice staff and excellent food!”
Reviewed November 10, 2009

I really like this sushi place and I have since they started. The food is always great and the staff are really nice.

The only thing that might be negative is that it sometimes takes a while to get the food since it's usually quite a lot of people but I make sure to go there with friends so we can chat along while waiting so that's never a problem :D especially if you're having some nice drinks in the meantime!