“Nice venue”

Restoran Ciribu Ciriba
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Zemun
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

A nice place in Zemun nearby city of Belgrade. The dishes were a little greasy in my opinion, but tasty.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful place in Zemun. Food always excellent. Staff very nice and friendly. We recommend a visit. Reservation required.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I came here for a simple dinner. The restaurant is easy to find, it's really close to the Danube. When I entered, nobody welcomed me. I sat down to a table on my own. First thing I realized, there is no non-smoking area. It took a few minutes for someone to come to me. The menu is full with dishes. It is really hard to choose. So I decided to ask the waiter for a recommendation. So I accepted his suggestion and the food was on the table a little bit later. This was the moment when my prejudice started to change. The stuffed pork looked mouth-watering and also tasted very good. Furthermore the portion was really big. But because I am greedy, I ordered some greek dessert after the main dish, which was good also. By the end of the dinner, I really felt satisfied of the place. In addition, after the waiter "found" me, he was very servile, fast and helpful. When he saw, I am really interested about good food, he gently answered all my questions. Ohh and the prices are very friendly. Overall, I can only recommend this restaurant if you are looking for tasty traditional serbian dish.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank meszimarko
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

I would like to eat in this restaurant every day for the rest of my life
Prices are nothing comparing with portions.. This time we tried some chicken "karadjordeva" and some sweet &sour pork ribs and three of us couldn't finish it, the portions are for more than one or even two This restaurant is for the people who know true meaning of food enjoyment

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019

In my opinion, this is a 'must visit' restaurant in Belgrade! the interior is cozy and lovely, the staff is friendly and smily, the variety of the served plates is big enough, the prices are good, some days there are live music bands (singing and performing traditional Serbian or European songs!) and the whole experience is one of the best in the City! i suggest you to taste 'Karajorgeva', 'Pescavica' and the mix grill plate! highly reccomended!

Date of visit: January 2019