$52
$65
$58
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $65/night.

$49
  • Bar/Lounge
$74
$60
  • Room Service
All reviewsvery comfortable roomobliging staffexcellent small hotelwithin walking distanceclose to the airport15minuteseuropemotorway
Reviewed May 25, 2015

Needed a stopover in the Belgrade area convenient for downtown and airport. This was perfect and actually a short taxi ride to central Zemun for the market or a leisurely evening on the danube. Very polite and obliging staff, good cooked and/or buffet breakfast, allowed late checkout if requested. Reasonably priced, overall highly recommended with plenty of parking and relaxing forest grounds.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Ken M
Reviewed May 9, 2015

I stayed at this B&B for 2 days. The room was perfectly clean with a very comfortable bed and well functioning A/C and shower. The breakfast buffet was very adequate with eggs 2 ways, several meats, a display of cheeses and individual pate containers, numerous types of breads and pastries, cereals, fruits, yogurts, juices, and tea and coffee. It is served in a room downstairs that can get a bit noisy depending on the customers. Front desk staff was very helpful calling for cabs and helping me to get dinner from a local Zemun restaurant. Area is quiet, except you could faintly hear a highway a bit away. Great price for what you get.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor if you have difficulty climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank alicerabbit
Reviewed May 6, 2015

Great small hotel near highway with nice stuff and clean rooms.They offer great breakfast. We stay in this hotel every time when we visit Belgrade or cities near Belgrade few times a year.
Thanks for your great service!

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Denis S
Reviewed December 25, 2014

I am often in Belgrade, but there was no reason for me to review other hotels, since I was not satisfied with some biger or smaller details. In Villa Forest every detail is exactly in it's place, everything is just how it should be. Will come back for sure.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank istvan72
Reviewed November 19, 2014

To avoid any misleading, I did not stay with this hotel. However, I hope to do that in future, as I was very much impressed by their attitude towards the clients.

I booked this hotel (through a booking service) to overnight on my way to Rome, as I had 18-hours connection in Belgrade. From the very beginning, they showed the client care committment suggesting to pick me up at the airport for reasonable cost, which I agreed. And then - ooops - I lost my flight.

When I contacted Milena of Villa Forest to cancel the car transfer, explaining the reason, she generously offered me to cancel the whole booking withiout the no-show fee - that was generally not possible on such a short notice.

I had a similar case in Tallinn, Estonia, when my visa was delayed, but that 4 star hotel declined to return any cent of the prepaid fee.

I have such a good impression of the Villa Forest's attitude that I will certainly stay with them - and certainly go for Belgrade in the coming year.

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank elenka_u
Milena Š, Owner at Villa Forest, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2014

Dear Elena,
We'd love to have you stayed with us, but we hope there will be another chance to welcome you.
In the meantime, many thanks for the highest assessment that you rated your experience with us.
Looking forward to meat you in person,
Milena Scekic