All reviews novi beograd near highway close to the airport small hotel motorway connection europe belgrade city
Reviewed May 9, 2015

I stayed at this B&B for 2 days. The room was perfectly clean with a very comfortable bed and well functioning A/C and shower. The breakfast buffet was very adequate with eggs 2 ways, several meats, a display of cheeses and individual pate containers, numerous types of breads and pastries, cereals, fruits, yogurts, juices, and tea and coffee. It is served in a room downstairs that can get a bit noisy depending on the customers. Front desk staff was very helpful calling for cabs and helping me to get dinner from a local Zemun restaurant. Area is quiet, except you could faintly hear a highway a bit away. Great price for what you get.

Room tip: Ask for first floor if you have difficulty climbing stairs.
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank alicerabbit
Reviewed May 6, 2015

Great small hotel near highway with nice stuff and clean rooms.They offer great breakfast. We stay in this hotel every time when we visit Belgrade or cities near Belgrade few times a year.
Thanks for your great service!

Date of stay: May 2015
1  Thank Denis S
Reviewed December 25, 2014

I am often in Belgrade, but there was no reason for me to review other hotels, since I was not satisfied with some biger or smaller details. In Villa Forest every detail is exactly in it's place, everything is just how it should be. Will come back for sure.

Date of stay: December 2014
2  Thank istvan72
Reviewed November 19, 2014

To avoid any misleading, I did not stay with this hotel. However, I hope to do that in future, as I was very much impressed by their attitude towards the clients.

I booked this hotel (through a booking service) to overnight on my way to Rome, as I had 18-hours connection in Belgrade. From the very beginning, they showed the client care committment suggesting to pick me up at the airport for reasonable cost, which I agreed. And then - ooops - I lost my flight.

When I contacted Milena of Villa Forest to cancel the car transfer, explaining the reason, she generously offered me to cancel the whole booking withiout the no-show fee - that was generally not possible on such a short notice.

I had a similar case in Tallinn, Estonia, when my visa was delayed, but that 4 star hotel declined to return any cent of the prepaid fee.

I have such a good impression of the Villa Forest's attitude that I will certainly stay with them - and certainly go for Belgrade in the coming year.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank elenka_u
Milena Š, Owner at Villa Forest, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2014

Dear Elena,
We'd love to have you stayed with us, but we hope there will be another chance to welcome you.
In the meantime, many thanks for the highest assessment that you rated your experience with us.
Looking forward to meat you in person,
Milena Scekic

Reviewed October 27, 2014

great rooms very člean amazing staff who is very helpfull

You get a lot for a very good price ... Quite pláče not So far from center

The dřívěr of the hotel is very helpfull and showed us around belgrade and told us everything we need to know
And they even packed us with food to go when we left ( we Didnt asi it they offered)

Highly reccomended !!!! You will enjoy it very much whether you coming alone or with family :)

Room tip: All the rooms are great and člean!
Date of stay: October 2014
3  Thank Margo481

Dear Margo,
We really love reading such a wonderful comments of our guests and we are very glad that you enjoyed time spent with your family in Villa Forest.
Please, do come again, we'll do our best to justify the highest grade that you gave us.
Friendly regards,