All reviews novi beograd near highway close to the airport small hotel motorway connection europe belgrade city
Reviewed December 25, 2014

I am often in Belgrade, but there was no reason for me to review other hotels, since I was not satisfied with some biger or smaller details. In Villa Forest every detail is exactly in it's place, everything is just how it should be. Will come back for sure.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank istvan72
Reviewed November 19, 2014

To avoid any misleading, I did not stay with this hotel. However, I hope to do that in future, as I was very much impressed by their attitude towards the clients.

I booked this hotel (through a booking service) to overnight on my way to Rome, as I had 18-hours connection in Belgrade. From the very beginning, they showed the client care committment suggesting to pick me up at the airport for reasonable cost, which I agreed. And then - ooops - I lost my flight.

When I contacted Milena of Villa Forest to cancel the car transfer, explaining the reason, she generously offered me to cancel the whole booking withiout the no-show fee - that was generally not possible on such a short notice.

I had a similar case in Tallinn, Estonia, when my visa was delayed, but that 4 star hotel declined to return any cent of the prepaid fee.

I have such a good impression of the Villa Forest's attitude that I will certainly stay with them - and certainly go for Belgrade in the coming year.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank elenka_u
Milena Š, Owner at Villa Forest, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2014

Dear Elena,
We'd love to have you stayed with us, but we hope there will be another chance to welcome you.
In the meantime, many thanks for the highest assessment that you rated your experience with us.
Looking forward to meat you in person,
Milena Scekic

Reviewed October 27, 2014

great rooms very člean amazing staff who is very helpfull

You get a lot for a very good price ... Quite pláče not So far from center

The dřívěr of the hotel is very helpfull and showed us around belgrade and told us everything we need to know
And they even packed us with food to go when we left ( we Didnt asi it they offered)

Highly reccomended !!!! You will enjoy it very much whether you coming alone or with family :)

Room tip: All the rooms are great and člean!
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Margo481

Dear Margo,
We really love reading such a wonderful comments of our guests and we are very glad that you enjoyed time spent with your family in Villa Forest.
Please, do come again, we'll do our best to justify the highest grade that you gave us.
Friendly regards,
Damir and Milena

Reviewed September 30, 2014

When you visit Belgrade - capital of Serbia, there is always the issue of which hotel should you choose? 5-7 years ago finding a variety of hotel choices was not easy. In the past 3-4 years things changed and many small and medium size hotels popped up and I would say today it’s not a problem to find something nice and decent. Villa Forest is exactly what I mean. My wife found it 4 years ago and since then this is practically the only hotel I used in my Belgrade visits (5-8 times per year). I usually visit the town by car so for me driving down town is no problem, but when I will have to drink alcohol a taxi ride will cost not more that 10 Euro to/from downtown. Vila Forest is small, situated in the forest, which secures a very quiet and peaceful environment, with free parking space, big, clean and comfortable rooms and Wi-Fi free. In the morning you will find a nice and full variety breakfast that will mach more or less any taste. The hotel is situated very near the highway and entering and exiting form hotel is more than convenient. I do recommend it because it was good several years ago – now it’s even better.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Efrem R

Dear Efrem,
You left us speechless with such a beautiful description of Villa Forest. That is exactly what we would like all of our guest to experience in our hotel.
Thank you so much, we will do our best to justify your trust in the future.
Villa Forest' management

Reviewed September 7, 2014

A very pleasant experience, lovely stay, very neat hotel and room. Very good for the price. A short cab ride to the city centre. Big spread at breakfast, and the food was better than at higher-starred hotels! The highlight was the personal attention given to us by the owner Damir and his wife Milena, we were made to feel so very much at home and Damir was so attentive and helpful. I really mean this, because he went so much out of his way to help us and give us advice and guidance when we were going around; we cannot thank him enough. The hotel is maintained so well, and it is obvious how professionally it is being run. The staff were very courteous as well, without being obseqious. Very impressed.

Our stay was so pleasant, and Belgrade was so lovely, we are seriously thinking of going there again predominantly because of the hotel. And no, we are not being paid to write this review!

Loved every minute of it, highly recommended.

One last thing: this is the only hotel I've been in, which has soft-close toilet seats!

Suresh and Jyothi.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank NSuresh
Milena Š, Owner at Villa Forest, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2014

Dear friends,
First, I must say we enjoyed your company immensely! You inspired us to go out of our way with your open, charming and such a friendly approach.
Needless to say how happy and proud your review made Damir and me, so as entire staff of Villa Forest.
Maybe this is too personal management respond, but with you this is the only way.
Hope to welcome you next year.
Sincerely your's,