All reviews novi beograd near highway close to the airport small hotel motorway connection europe belgrade city
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We used Villa Forest for an overnight stay after flying into Belgrade Airport. After a 10 minute taxi trip we arrived very late at night and were greeted warmly by the reception staff. We explained that we would be leaving early in the morning and the staff went out of their way to arrange two lunch packs for us as we would miss breakfast. Our room was spacious, extremely clean and had all modern furnishings. The next morning, we were able to check out quickly and were handed our lunch packs as promised. We would have no hesitation in recommending this excellent value hotel. Thank you for your great service!

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Norkee123
Milena Š, Owner at Villa Forest, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Guest,
We all are really glad that you brought such a good impressions from Villa Forest.
Thank you for sharing those impressions and please, allow us to welcome you whenever you're in Belgrade..
A friendly greeting from Villa Forest's staff and myself,

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We was crossing Serbia and we booked for the second time Vila Forest.
The hotel is close to E75, has a free private parking with surveillance cameras, the rooms are spacious, extra clean with good furniture.
The staff is really professional and friendly.
Staying in Villa forest was the right choice and we will book this hotel all the times when we'll cross the Serbia again.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bogdan N
Milena Š, Owner at Villa Forest, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear Mr Bogdan,
No words can express how proud we all are after reading review like yours.
Thank you, we will be honored to welcome you again.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Inconvenient bus connections meant I needed to overnight in BEG before a 6 am flight. Picked this as it is close to the airport reducing potential traffic issues (if you know Belgrade at all!).

Getting there was easy, bus line 77 from "Zeleni venac" just above "Brankov most " (bridge) for 100 dinars. It is 3-5 minute walk once off the bus.

Dining options are an easy 10-minute walk to several cafes and bakeries.

There is 24 desk staffing, they arranged to give me a wakeup call (no clocks), and set up transport at 4:30 am. Transport was expensive for the short distance (15 euro) but it was there, no meter haggling (if you know Serbia) and stress-free.

The room was large, clean, good linens, and an internal hallway that buffered noise from next door (I didn't hear any!).

Since I left early I missed out on brekkie, but they packed a bag lunch for me which was nice.

I'll definitely go this route again when I need proximity to the airport!

Excellent little hotel!

Room tip: Ask for room upstairs away from the lobby as noise carries.
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Powel C
Milena Š, Owner at Villa Forest, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear Mr Crosley,
Thank you for such a friendly, detailed and comprehensive overview of our hotel.
Please, stay for the breakfast next time, you wont regret it!
Looking forward to welcome you again,

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was crossing Serbia and the very last moment I decided to spend the night in Beograd.
The hotel is close to E75, has a free private parking with surveillance cameras, the rooms are spacious, extra clean with brand new furniture.
The staff is really professional and friendly. The breakfast is really good, choices of cold cuts, different kinds of bread, eggs, bacon etc.
Yes, it is a 10-15 minute drive from the center but it is worth it. Staying in Villa forest was the right choice and yes, you get the feeling of being in the forest.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Odysseas T
Villa_Forest, Owner at Villa Forest, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your warm and positive comments about Villa Forest.
We appreciate your insights and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Villa Forest team

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stay in Forest quite often, as the company I work in has a daughter company nearby. Therefore the location for me is great. Novi Beograd, business zone of Beograd, is pretty close. If you want to enjoy the old city center, then other places would be more convenient.
The staff is very friendly, rooms are clean and in good condition. I always enjoy the breakfast - quite decent choice.
Forest has its own parking and seems to be safe overall - I never heard of anyone having problems. So if you come with your own car, this is a big plus.
The area itself is pretty quiet so you can have your window open and will not be disturbed with traffic.

Room tip: There are three villas. I prefer to stay in the one which has breakfast room in the basement. If you have single bed room - air con might be directly above your bed. In hot Belgrade summers, air con is almost necessary and you might not like to have it blowing directly above you. Check this for your room.
Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank sulcslo

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stays in Villa Forest and for taking your time to leave a helpful review.
Looking forward to welcome you again,