“Atmosphere and food”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ostermalm
Description: Riche is a bustling, classic brasserie with a cosmopolitan bar on Birgerjarlsgatan in Stockholm. Modern meets traditional in a setting influenced by art, music and fashion. The restaurant Riche was founded 1893, and was later on accompanied by another restaurant, Teatergrillen.
Roma
“Atmosphere and food”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Good waiters, good location, in the heart of Ostermalm, cool area of Stockholm. We had a very good Riche burger and swedish meatballs and liked both. Well furnished, well frequented. Prices are not cheap as usual in Stockholm, but nothing out of city standards.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank AndyRoma

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Vasa
“Average food, long waiting time, pricey and LOUD”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We went here with some friends and we were welcome with a WAVE of loud noise. We had reserved a table which was OK. The food was descent but not awesome ( at that price), the drinks were very expensive and I thought the personnel were very stressful. At the end I had a good night but what I mostly remember is that loud noise still ringing in my ears.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank AndersVasa
UK
“Unimpressed”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Chose this for our evening meal and we left feeling very disappointed with our choice. Terrible service from very unfriendly staff. We had to wait over 30 minutes for our two main courses, which we were very disappointed with - fish stew with 5 bits of fish, and meat balls which were very dry and tasteless. Finally, very expensive!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank tourist13Uk
Scotland
“Abrupt service, ok food”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Dined here for lunch with a colleague and a client. We'd booked for 12.30 and committed what is evidently a cardinal sin by arriving 10 minutes early. I asked if our table was ready and the unsmiling hostess barked back "you are booked for twelve THIRTY". Fair enough if they are busy but we eventually sat down 10 minutes late. The food was ok but the meatballs were lukewarm at best and it took a while to get our bill. Shame as I used to love the place.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Swindoneric
London, United Kingdom
“Busy Atmosphere with OK Service and Food”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My wife and i were staying at the Grand Hotel and whilst my wife was doing some work i found this restaurant whilst strolling around Stockholm looking at the sights. From the outside a typical European brasserie look and inside very busy with a trendy crowd. Lucky to be by myself as the only available seat was at the bar, so booking highly recommended (this was a Friday lunch). The barman made me a good dry martini and i had a dozen oysters and half a lobster with a couple of glasses of very good French white wine. I thought it was so good that i booked for Saturday lunch with my wife. On the second occasion although the food was still good the service was abysmal. The waiter was slow at filling glasses and i also asked for a dry martini that took over 20 minutes to arrive; on asking the Manager when it was coming he said without checking or going to the bar "It's coming". Food was good again when it eventually arrived.
I still would recommend just for the atmosphere though!

• Visited November 2013