“You won't be disappointed!”
Review of Cafe Milano

Cafe Milano
Reserve with
Cafe Milano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #489 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Took a cruise and one of the stops was Stockholm. Found Cafe Milano and was pleasantly surprised at finding good Italian food in Stockholm! It was prepared well and was served quickly and had great flavor and the wine was very good. I stopped because I saw the "Travel Advisor" sticker on the window. You won't be disappointed if you visit Cafe Milano.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Milano

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Second time I visited this place so I knew that you are not allowed to be in hurry as you go here for a dinner.
Very nice service and very very good food and price, depends… I thought it was ok.
Can be crowded but we had a bigger table as we was 4.
Located also well.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Café Milano has been one of my favorite restaurants for years and I go there every now and then. The food is delicious and the wines are own imports from Italy - simply wonderful.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Never tried the restaurant itself, but have become regulars of their outdoor icecream stand across the street, in Kungsträdgården. They've got quite a few fruit- and chocolate-based flavors (personal favorites are pineapple, amarena and amaretto) and they're as close to Italian icecream you can come in Stockholm. The prices are not exactly low, but on a par with other similar places, and the portions are quite big. The only downside is that they are not organic.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I found this place near the TGI Fridays. It is a quiet, nicely decorated place and it was not crowded. I enjoyed a nice glass of Chianti and had some delicious beef pasta which was one of the better Italian meals I've experienced. I was pleasantly surprised.

Average service.....on par with my experience all over Europe. Otherwise I enjoyed my quiet dinner here.