“Favourite Italian in Stockholm”
Review of Ristorante Capri - CLOSED

Ristorante Capri
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ostermalm
London, United Kingdom
“Favourite Italian in Stockholm”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is my favourite Italian in Stockholm. Not too expensive and food always delicious. Maybe not one for serious food snobs, I've never been to Italy so can't comment on the authenticity. Would particularly recommend the sheep cheese and bacon pizza.

• Visited March 2012

Waco, Texas
“Best way to spend a sunset”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food is excellent. The heaters are perfect and we had amazing service. Wish we were close enough to go twice a week!

• Visited September 2011
Flanagan
“Great Italian”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Located in Ostermalm. The bruschetta was delightful topped with proscuitto & shaved parmesan. The lasagna was delicious. House wine was just right!

Visited April 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
“While going to eat alone felt more attention then sometimes with a date”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I visited Ristorante Capri in an early Saturday evening (around 16.00), maybe that's why I didn't have to wait for a table and deal with very busy and frustrated stuff as I had the evening before when I went for dinner in another Italian Restourant around 20.00. In my short visit I came to understand that it is usual for Swedish people to go out for dinner at the eveings and that's why all the palces were full. So when settiling on Ristorante Capri I was more than happy to make it before the madness of the evening. I usually don't like dinning alone, but since I was alone in the city I had to cope with loneliness. The food was excelent, very traditional (I'm a big Italian food lover and know quite a lot about it to be the judge), I got served a spiced lettuce salad on house before the meal was brought which was very good and healty. I ordered Le Pizze Calzone which was very good and a glass of white house wine. All the staff was very attentive, especially my main waiter, they came to me more than once to ask if I needed anything else and in the end even gave me a cappuccino also on house. It wasn't very expensive for Swedish restourants, there are some much more expensive. When I went away all the staff said goodbye and gave me smiles and compliments. The interior of the place was very ordinary for an Iitalian palce and with all the italian staff (who freerly spoke to each other in Italian and made jokes to each other) I felt like I was in Italy for sure. But I really enjoy the feeling of like I belonged there and for the first time enjoyed eating in a restourant on my own since I didn't feel alone at all.

• Visited January 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
“Not recommended!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Although the food was average the service and attitude of the personnel was a disaster. First we had to wait a long time to order and later had to wait further more to pay although we asked for quick service due to a later meeting.

The waiter was sarcastic and rude which for us is a strange behaviour if you run a restaurant. The feeling was not welcoming at all.

This restaurant is not recommended by us and we will not visit it again.