“Tasty food in a cosy, cafe-like setting.”
Review of Chutney

Chutney
Ranked #53 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Really enjoyed my visit to Chutney. We went for dinner and ordered one of the mains from the menu (a nice, spicy vegetable concoction) with the accompaniment of bread, salad and chutneys. Service is in the vein of many of the places we tried i.e. order at the counter and then pile on the extras yourself. It's a cute little place, with lovely seating outside and very cosy inside too. It's nice and relaxed and informal, the food is tasty and the prices aren't too bad either. I'd definitely revisit on a return trip to Stockholm.

There are newer reviews for Chutney

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We enjoyed our visit to Chutney and the food was brilliant. There was 4 mains on offer for lunch and you could mix them which was nice. There was complimentary bread and salad too! The food was good and the atmosphere was friendly and I'd recommend this for anyone, veggie or not!

Reviewed October 18, 2011

Sought out Chutney after researching vegetarian restaurants in Stockholm. It was one of the best places we ate during our entire trip. The food was great, as were the breads, it was not over priced, and the service was good too. I would eat there every week if I could (but I live in New Jersey!). Thanks Chutney! Always happy to meet other vegetarians!

1  Thank liebejud
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My co-worker and I tried this place today and it was quite good! There's no table service so you order at the counter and they give you a plate with the main entree. You can then pile on as much salad, chutneys, and bread as you like. Let me tell you, the Swedes are not shy with the butter; every place I've visited has had a giant tub of it for the guests. There is also coffee, tea, and flavored fruit water included with your meal. We also got some chocolate brownies which were good as well.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

The day we visited Södermalm with my two friends in spring, it really appeared as a shelter from the rain. We had a look at the menu but had to ask a few explanation the the waitress that showed us and explained to us what all the dishes were. You don't have a very large menu, but what they have is enough already do give you doubts about what to choose. We all picked something different. I can't remember what my friends had but I had Stroganoff style tofu sausage and it was delicious. Very nice pastries too.