“Nice location, okay food”

Jimmys Marina Steakhouse
Ranked #1,478 of 3,275 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Södermalm
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Nicelly situated just by the water in Hammarby Sjöstad. Our burgurs were alright but Jimmys can add a bit of extra touch to the rather pricy burgers they offered. Having kids with me, Jimmys might also need to work a wee bit on a better menu for the little ones. One of the other had lamp, but they fried an ordered "medium" well-done, which is of course something for the staff not to miss out on.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The service was poor, even by Swedish standards and the food took forever even though we ordered very ordinary items off their pitiful menu. If you are in the neighborhood try nearby Goteborg instead.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The restaurant was seafront and afternoon sunbathing, very nice. Staff was a bit surprised by a sudden filled up restaurant, since booking had not been great, thus a bit short on personnel. Food was well priced, setting very nice and staff was working hard and service minded, although management should ensure enough people on watch. Highly recommend to visit the area and the restaurant.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was here on business dinner, it was eight of us. Everything was nice, only bad thing is that when I asked for Schweppes, they told me they only have some russian alternative to Schweppes... Steak was great, they got all of the orders right (they asked everyone what meat they liked: raw, medium or well done). Service was quick, doorman greeted us, manager greeted us on goodbye... Waitor was pleasant and helpfull. Sauces are nice. Menu is both on swedish and english. Nice place. My friend from Stockholm told me that this was one of the best places to eat steak in Stockholm.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

OK, this is one of the worst restaurant crews available in Stockholm. Let me point out the following scenario:

Me: I'd like a surf and turf but without the gambas. Can I change them for something else?

Waiter: No, that's not possible.

Me: Are you sure? Surely there must be something I can change them for....!? Like a corn cob or something?

Waiter: I think the corn cobs are always included. I'll ask the kitchen.

OK so this guy (who would probably have done a better job as a doorman) doesn't check with the kitchen, doesn't ask how I want my meat grilled (IT'S A STEAK HOUSE FOR GOD'S SAKE!) and he makes us wait 20 MINUTES to get our beer.

When the food finally turns up it's:

1. More well done than anything I've ever had before. Dry like leather.
2. Missing the gambas and the corn cob. No explanation, not even a word about my wish to exchange the goddamn gambas (which is kind of odd to find on a menu anyways these days).

This place could have been OK. I've been here before. The "service" staff totally destroys the experience by their extreme neglect of service and sometimes outright cockiness towards their customers.

DON'T. GO. HERE.