“Nothing customized”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

This night they had a kids-theme and only ONE dish. This was not clearly stated when we ordered the spa-day including a four-course dinner. This one dish was ok, but it felt like a school canteen.

There are newer reviews for Yasuragi

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I come from Japan and I am very skeptic to eat Japanese food abroad but the Japanese food at Yasuragi was very tasty. I wouldn't say its traditionally authentic Japanese food but creatively well done. I think that the cook at Yasuragi improvises with a fine taste and makes something like Japanese food. Some of the dishes are refreshing and surprising for a Japanese to try because of the way they use the Japanese raw material in a totally different way as the Japanese would. Everything I ate was very delicious and I could recommend it to Japanese people as well. When I went to Yasuragi, they had a special summer offer for families with children. So the menu was also very children friendly. Maybe if you are a gourmet traveller, you should avoid going there in the summer because the menus are fixed and there is not much of a variety in the a la carte to choose from. Especially in the evenings. If you are a vegetarian, they have a very delicious vegetarian option as well. Especially their vego gyozas are fantastic! A must try dish. Prices are not cheap but for what they offer it is a very reasonable price. Enjoy!

Reviewed December 18, 2011

We stayed here with a large group of colleagues for a celebratory dinner. We took a 9 course dinner. The diners sit around the chef (perhaps 8-10 per table) who cooks the food on a stainless steel plate. Diners then get immediately the dishes as they are cooked. The restaurant also had very good selection of sake. Perhaps it was the mood of our group, or perhaps the food, but this was really an experience to remember and an excellent dinner. However, I suspect it might not work for just a few persons, or for a romantic dinner or a quick dinner with just a few courses. When you visit, you need to take the time, take good friends with you and pay for the full menu also.

Reviewed November 7, 2009

The food was quite inventive but the service was below bad. We had to wait a long long time for our food, they forgot our drink orders and we had to wait an eternity for our check.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed December 6, 2008

I really like the concept of Restaurant Tappanyaki where you sit around the chef while your food is beeing cooked

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook