“New Year in Stockholm”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vasastan
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Nice location, portions are not overwhelming at all, quite high prices, although good deals are available for lunch till 4 p.m. (but be careful it gets pretty crowded at lunchtime)

There are newer reviews for Jensens Boefhus Sveavagen

Reviewed December 26, 2012

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this restaurant, but you have just seen it and been there. Lack of origin makes it boring. Bit more hazardous cuisine would give The Kick. Open till late.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We were happy to get the last tables in the evening wihout waiting a second in the line. Although the place was crowded, the service was very good and the food was good. No gourmet, but then again none was needed. Some flaws here and there but overall very good. One order of "julmust" was forgotten, child's burger was missing all greens although only tomato should've been left out and the pork ribs were just a little too american well done. Fitness chicken was terrific. Missed more choice of beers. Help yourself ice-creams and children's activity package topped it all.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I reviewed the other branch of this chain in Stockholm aerlier this year and decided to give this newer version a chance in early December. There was a complete lack of atmosphere in the place and my colleague and I had a bet with each other over how long the food would take to arrive after our order. At 35 minutes I won the bet but had to leave most of the food -only the sauce was warm - the fries, meat and particularly the vegetables were completely cold. As other guests have remarked, the staff are not interested in guests and at no time were we asked about the quality of the meal. I'm afraid that Jensens just do not deserve the custom with this level of service - you can do a lot better in Stockholm for (hot!) food.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We visited this restaurant as two couples on a evening out. We ordered the three course meal each and my three companions chose the prawn cocktail, the steak and ice cream for desert. I chose the "favourite basket" the pork bbq steak and a chocolate desert. All the food i had was excellent however my main gripe was at the waiting time inbetween courses. My companions all had to send their steaks back as they were so fatty it was like just chewing on rubber.

Unfortunatly due to the rest of my party having a bad experience, we wont be going back any time soon