“Legendary kebab”

Ranked #1,478 of 3,307 Restaurants in Stockholm
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Great fast food, super quick, many different choices. Also delicious shish kebab.

1  Thank Mahline

Reviewed August 11, 2011

This place was no 1 i sthlm, they had it all, this was the no 1 stop when you went out drinking.
Today its just dirty, the food is bad, and the place would get closed down if it had a health inspection.
The holes in the wall are filled with paper, the walls are dirty, the food lies open to all and the tables dont get cleaned. This place is a ticking bomb and people often say they feel sick after eating here.

Dont eat here, if you do, hope you don get sick, I did and wint come back.
You get what you pay for.

1  Thank royalclass
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Went with a local friend of mine today, 27.07

Staff, and location is ok, nothing to blame on BUT if you take a buffet for a price of SEK 89 (which is very cheap for Stockholm), and walk upstairs, you will see all the walls so dirty; not cleaned or painted for ages. Even eating a caviar will taste like ...

I am not so sensitive foor food but after eating some kebab got sick after 30 min, same goes for my buddy.
I would not recommend this place, you might be lucky not getting sick but you have to close your eyes while eating; it's way too dirty inside, and business owner does not mind obviously. Poor man :)

Reviewed February 7, 2011

The staff was quite OK, allthough they were freakishly tired. I went there in the middle of the night, wanting to have a small snack and a coke. The food was very OK and they did as I said "just put a whole lot of food in there mate", so that was a plus - even if it's completely bland taste with a added spicyness from the hot sauce, which is perfectly cooled with a coke. I invited one of the staff guys to come with with me and I talked a bunch of nonsense while eating (I was a tiny bit drunk as well cuz they have the place open in the middle of the 'nite), so that added to the atmosphere. The place was decorated by Indian/Arabic paintings and stuff.

I liked it cuz I was hungry and I didn't like it cuz I was broke and did not want to spend money, really.

Peace out.

1  Thank TakeMeAway89
Reviewed July 4, 2010

Never had such good falafil even in the middle east.. food is fresh, big portions and reasonable prices

1  Thank fabbas