“Bland food, appalling service”
Review of Stockholm Fisk

Stockholm Fisk
Reserve with
Stockholm Fisk is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Swedish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Upon arriving we were basically pointed to a table and left alone without a word being spoken, and this set the tone for the whole visit. We got the wrong wine, we were charged wrongly, not once did the staff ask us if the food was good and very few words was spoken by the staff.

The food was bland and not very well cooked. My cod was spongy and overcooked and my girlfriends salmon was so fatty it was almost hard to eat it.

I would definitely not recommend it. There are so many better restaurants in Stockholm. If you want classic swedish food try, for example Sturehof instead. I guess that I as a native Stockholmer is not part of the regular customer base of this restaurant, and I will most definitely not return.

There are newer reviews for Stockholm Fisk

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This restaurant is in the connection with hotel Radisson Blue Viking close to the central railway station.
They are specialized in seafood including lobsters, oysters and different kind of fishes. The menu also includes a few meat dishes. During lunch time the service is fast and smoth. The food is fresch a includes a salad bar with bread and butter. Even if crowded you only have to wait for a few minutes to be seated. Good chose for a lunch.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We came here for a late lunch, ordering a salmon club sandwich, a salad and prawn cocktail and some coffee and water. The food was decent and the decor alright (though, quite generic and sterile - it's set in the Radisson Blu hotel lobby). The service, however, was appalling - the worst I experienced anywhere in 4 wonderful days in Sweden. When we first got there all three waiters ignored the four of us completely, though we were clearly looking for a table and our friend was holding her baby and needed to sit down. After several minutes of all the waiters seeing us, but choosing to ignore is completely, my friend came over to them and asked to be seated. The waiter was condescending and indifferent, pointing to a table. He did not bother helping to clear the table or making space for our friend with her stroller. The rest of the meal the service was slow and unfriendly. Will not come here again and do not recommend it.

1  Thank BetteSpark
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Good Swedish fare - Herrings to start and Reindeer for main course. All presented very nice and, in the case of the reindeer, cooked to perfection.

Service was polite and formal. Seems to be more of a businessman's restaurant, but good food if a bit pricey.

It didn't leave me with a memorable meal, but no complaints I can put my finger on.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I choiced this restaurant due to the contiguity with the hotel where I was, because I was tired and didn't want to walk to find a place where to eat, but I'll come back again as it has been a fantastic experience.
The atmosphere is very nice, calm (even if there was a lot of people), relaxing and friendly.
The staff is fantastic: from the girl at the entrance, to the waitress to the rest of the staff: all polite and smiling and asking if you need something.
A nice welcoming and immediately sitting on a table, with this wide menu...
I choiced a starter, a main dish and the dessert.
The mise en place is really coreographic and this is what deserve such a good food: the best presentation!
It has been a perfect dinner, really a nice experience. Fish is fantastic (fresh and very well cooked) and the dessert is spectacular! Ah I loved bread and butter served while I was waiting for the food (butter was so good that I asked for a bis!).
I suggest this place for a nice evening with friends as the place deserves to be shared with beloved people!