“Tasty desserts and hot chocolate!”
Review of Chokladkoppen

Chokladkoppen
Ranked #2 of 46 Dessert in Stockholm
Cuisines: Swedish, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I grabbed a quick snack here while we waited for the palace ticket office to open. It was slightly rainy, so we sat on a table under the canopy as it wasn't that cold. I got the raspberry pie with custard. My boyfriend got the cinnamon roll. We both had a lovely cup of white hot chocolate. Both the dessert and the drink were delicious! It is also located in a quaint little square within Gamla Stan near to the Royal Palace. My only criticism is that drinks were very small for the price we paid. I feel that for the price you are paying they could give you a larger cup as opposed to the tiny thing they give you. Overall I enjoyed it though!

There are newer reviews for Chokladkoppen

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Returned a watery hot chocolate. The latino, dark haired, bearded waiter made a BIG drama that everyone must like their hot chocolate - unbelievable arrogance - and forced us to pay for what we returned. Ever heard of an establishment doing that? They earned 39kr, but have also earned a terrible reputation.
What a rip off... NEVER AGAIN!

2  Thank GourmetNomad
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great hot chocolate and sandwich. They have a fair bit of options for vegetarians as well. Its a cozy and warm place that is such a respite from the bone chilling cold outside.

Everything looks very appetizing, especially the deserts. The portion size is big and filling for a mid day meal as well - I am referring to an Indian appetite.

The one star is less on account of service. Service was very average and can improve.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

After visiting Stockholm a few times, I find now Gamla Stan still fascinating but a bit of a tourist trap unfortunateyl...and this tiny cafè in the place of Nobel Museum is a very robust choice for a splendid cappuccino (or espresso) and a good slice of cake, either for breakfast of for a later stop during the day. Do not miss it, it is a little hidden gem in one of the most touristy area of Stockholm.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Inside it is a very small, too casual and dark-ish cafe. So you can't sit too long. But the hot chocolate was to die for. The desserts looked delicious but we did not want to mix the tastes and have so much sweet.